Warburton, Weir & McParland to Nottingham Forrest

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ronniescu said:

You forgot Garner & Halliday.

Don't see Garner going still think he has a chance under this new coach, Halliday will go to st mirren or some shite team like that because it's his level

7 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Allegedly. Nothing has been produced to confirm this. A distinct lack of proof that he resigned that may yet leave us open to an employment tribunal.

Nothing has been confirmed but it's highly suspicious that McParland has already rolled up at the club they were allegedly speaking to and Warburton's appointment at the same club is imminent.

5 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Don't see Garner going still think he has a chance under this new coach, Halliday will go to st mirren or some shite team like that because it's his level

Being Garner's biggest critic, I will gladly eat all the humble pie going if Garner eventually delivers. Would absolutely love him to prove me wrong, but methinks it's not going to happen.

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Rangers claim they were forced to accept the trio's 'resignation' after an agent tried to broker a deal that would see the management team find a new club - believed to be Forest - only for the move to fall through.

It was a claim which Warburton, Weir and McParland strongly denied.

Lying cunts as you say mate. I seen on a Forest forum that McParland was clocked in attendance at the Forest v Villa game a week before we got rid.

"Look, unfortunately luck wasn't on our side today. We played well and dominated the ball in all the right areas. On another day we might have won 3, 4, 5 nil. As it is we go away with it ending 1-1. We learn from it and move on."

All the best with that Forest 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I thought they sold their keeper? Boy we had been linked with in the past?

They sold De Vries to celtic in the Summer but they signed Stojkovic to replace him. He's 33 though so he might want somebody younger in.

I really like Fod but if a decent offer came in I think I would be tempted to take it. That Alnwick came to us highly rated and if he's not good enough we could maybe look at Bain from Dundee. He's lost form this season but apparently that's because he wants to leave and he's taken the huff about it. He's highly rated though so if he makes the right move he could easily push on again and end up becoming first choice for Scotland because Marshall, Gordon & McGregor are all getting on now.

12 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Nothing has been confirmed but it's highly suspicious that McParland has already rolled up at the club they were allegedly speaking to and Warburton's appointment at the same club is imminent.

Kinda fucks up any compensation case.

However, should the thread title not be "Warburton's new roll"?

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

Weir ready to quit Villa as well.

Fuckin lots of coincidences.

Sure I read somewhere the weir/villa thing was short term as a favour? Its sickening tbh but that's because we love our club. Think the disappointment with weir is that none of us realised what a mercenary he is. Tarnished in my eyes

Forest are 19th in the league right now not exactly the right time for them to start playing 4-3-3.

Good news for Rangers though probably no compensation paid to him and hopefully he takes half a dozen of his signings with him come the summer.