Tomorrow's back page

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If that's what's he said then it's not the Record that's cunts in this instance  - if he's seriously said this lot are the best squad in Scotland and can win a European trophy he's at it 

we are the biggest club in Scotland tho 

or do they quotes not match his interview?

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, K.A.I said:

If that's what's he said then it's not the Record that's cunts in this instance  - if he's seriously said this lot are the best squad in Scotland and can win a European trophy he's at it 

I didn't hear him say anything about europe but they've taken the best squad in scotland part completely out of context

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Having watched the vids a... few times... I can say that he didn't say that. He did say we had the best squad and we are the biggest club in scotland, but he was talking about the domestic cup - he wasn't talking about european honours.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Having watched the vids a... few times... I can say that he didn't say that. He did say we had the best squad and we are the biggest club in scotland, but he was talking about the domestic cup - he wasn't talking about european honours.

With regards to squad he was meaning the players need to think like that. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Na mate its bullshit, spun like fuck. He was asked about signings and said for now he works with this squad and for him they have to he the best squad in Scotland. It was a long those lines anyway. 

11 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Was thinking along those lines, it was kinda broken english at the end of an answer.

Just lost in translation from him and the media have ran with it (not like them rat fucks).

In that case guys fuck the Record - nothing wrong with his comments (what you's have posted) 

i liked what he said yesterday about the Rangers support needing a winning mentality 

Since day 1 of McCoist taking over right up until Warburtons last days the appetite for success was gone and a lot of the fans made bullshit excuses to justify it - we need to stop it and get our winning mentality back nothing else is acceptable. It was fair comment from him 

Guest Lloyd72
7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What did he say about europe I dont recall anything tbh... So how can they print it as its 100% lie unless he had a sit doon with the papers after the presser 

Saw on the snapchat he did a sit down with the papers but no doubt it'll be spun as usual

26 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Wankers are at it again. Warburton showed himself up to be a self serving tit but he was right about how pathetic and amateurish our media are. We will never move forward as a footballing country until we replace these jokers.

They are all ready looking to feast upon Pedro. Shameful shower of twats. I'm surprised anyone buys that shite anymore. Think its just out of habit with the old yins keeping them going.