Tomorrow's back page

Guest Lloyd72

2 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Why does our club continue to allow these cunts into our press conferences ? They will probably still write their fenian propaganda but at very least next time they turn up at the front door tell em to fuck off... papist rhag.....be aswell reading a tarriers blog same shite in it. Any bear who buys that garbage must be aff their heed. A really despise these twisted tarrier fickwits who have managed to get themselves into powerful positions in msm, councils and fucking government! Countries fucked until we take it back .!

I can only like this but can we add a `Love` button.

Our PR team should be barring these cunts at the door and that dirty wee boot that asks the scum questions also. Oh I forgot Traynor couldn't upset his ex colleagues and that bridge building cunt dosent have balls either!!:anger::anger::anger:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Context and the way something is said always matters. Can change the entire meaning of something. I'd have thought by now we'd know not to trust quotes in rags. You can only judge something properly by hearing the interview for yourself. 

As others have said, he didn't mean we have the best squad as such. It was a statement in regards to self-belief. They were being purposely obtuse about it on RC last night as well. Creating a negative drama over the manager's comments on the first day is always useful. Was always going to happen. Shit-stirrers supreme. Didn't matter what he said, they'd have found a way, and that's what we need to realise we're dealing with.

The record are just trying to do the same to what happens whenever the fiddlers get a new manager. 

Every appointment they have made pretty much in my lifetime has came out n claimed they will win some European trophy. 

Usual desperate pish. 

Bear in mind folks that this is the same paper who would have you believe Dembele is worth 60 million with every top team in Europe wanting him.

Teirney 30m.

They hang on every word the tranny shagger says despite him being arguably the most delusional man in British football.

They told you Whyte had 'wealth off the radar'

Large pinch of salt required if you are prepared to read their shite.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Bear in mind folks that this is the same paper who would have you believe Dembele is worth 60 million with every top team in Europe wanting him.

Teirney 30m.

They hang on every word the tranny shagger says despite him being arguably the most delusional man in British football.

They told you Whyte had 'wealth off the radar'

Large pinch of salt required if you are prepared to read their shite.

Team GB is trying to adopt him, with Tom Daly taking a step back

Teirney 30m.

Didn't even realise he was playing on Sunday until about 25 mins in

2 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Team GB is trying to adopt him, with Tom Daly taking a step back

Teirney 30m.

Didn't even realise he was playing on Sunday until about 25 mins in

Aye but they are pyoor amazing man.

Even Messi told Barca they better sign Dembele or he's leaving.

25 minutes ago, beechwood bear said:

Imagine him and Suarez up front together? Pair of diving cunts would never be aff the turf.

Ssshhhhhh he never dived.

Yet when they thought the Hearts player dived lego-bhoy is in that very paper labelling him a cheat.

10 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

tbh i didn't take it as that mate, so if the papers printed that we have the best squad i cant blame them

the european trophy thing is ridiculous though.

I actually think he got confused with the journalist earlier who was talking about Celtic having the best squad as he did say "Like you said, we have the best squad..." before going on with his point. 

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The online article has him saying this though re best squad ... he's said it quite clearly? 

IMG_1097.PNG

Talk about editing that makes it sound different to the actual for fuck sake...Here is exactly what was said.

That fuckwit Charles somebody from Sky Sports opened the questions by asking him why he said Rangers were the biggest club in Scotland? He soon put him in his place. The guy from Sky then said; "You are taking over a club that has been in transition for a while and you are taking over a team that's not the best in Scotland at the moment; How do you intend to make it the best?"

Caixinha replied that; "First of all, when I work with one team, for me the players that complete that squad are always the best ones, so this is the beginning of the process. I do believe that the players can have a better version that they are having at the moment...we need to work on it; we need to know each other but I do believe that these players can do good things until the end of the season...So the assessment from now until the end of the season is going to be another step, but we'll have time to do it.

The questions then went to "What did you make of the performance yesterday at Celtic?" Now all that took 1 minute 26 seconds of the interview and what I have written is word for word what was said.   Later on in the interview he was asked ;"At your interview at the club this morning you said you have watched the last 4- 5 games,analysed them;  what you have seen of the playing squad here, what do you need more of that would allow you to challenge Celtic?"

Pedro replied; "Ah,,it's an answer I can not give it to you right now, because right now I can not change a thing, so this is the squad... and we really trust on the players right now...As I told you since the beginning, for us this is the best squad in Scotland,so....we are going to work with the best squad in Scotland...we just need to give them that confidence. The question is; ah, it's quite a huge difference for you to watch the games on video or even from the stands and work with the players on a regular basis"

The questions then went on to what he did/ said in the past etc, but

At no time did he ever mention winning in Europe, never mind win a fucking cup in Europe.

So what if he said we have the best squad in Scotland? Who gives a fuck. It's better than Warburtons pish about us having no right to be second and about how it doesn't matter how far we are behind the taigs. Managers exaggerate all the time, who honestly cares fs

On current ability and form we don't have the best squad but from what I made of his comment was that the players need to believe they are the best squad and that he will try to motivate them into believing that which in turn would see performances befitting a squad that is the best.

oniell did it with Rab Douglas and agathe the rat.  25 million or something he reckoned they were worth- it's called giving players confidence much like Alex ferguson would make but part players like Phil Neville and Wes brown think and play like world beaters.

As far as ambitions for a European trophy go then I'm all for it- if the ambition is that high then at least it means toppling the Tims sooner rather than later 

20 hours ago, KingKirk said:

What did he say about europe I dont recall anything tbh... So how can they print it as its 100% lie unless he had a sit doon with the papers after the presser 

He did say that they must try to achieve things never achieved before.  Big leap to say that means win CL or EL

20 hours ago, K.A.I said:

If that's what's he said then it's not the Record that's cunts in this instance  - if he's seriously said this lot are the best squad in Scotland and can win a European trophy he's at it 

we are the biggest club in Scotland tho 

or do they quotes not match his interview?

The only thing I have an issue is the best squad, thats quite clearly nonsense.

I dont he meant this squad could win a trophy, I'd suggest he meant once he's had a chance to build his team.

21 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

But in the context of the interview he was saying they have to be the best squad rather than they are. As in they are the squad they have inherited so for them they are the best squad, the only squad 

That's exactly how I understood it. Fuck me, he did a press conference in what is probably his third language! Scottish journalists are a fucking disgrace!

11 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Talk about editing that makes it sound different to the actual for fuck sake...Here is exactly what was said.

That fuckwit Charles somebody from Sky Sports opened the questions by asking him why he said Rangers were the biggest club in Scotland? He soon put him in his place. The guy from Sky then said; "You are taking over a club that has been in transition for a while and you are taking over a team that's not the best in Scotland at the moment; How do you intend to make it the best?"

Caixinha replied that; "First of all, when I work with one team, for me the players that complete that squad are always the best ones, so this is the beginning of the process. I do believe that the players can have a better version that they are having at the moment...we need to work on it; we need to know each other but I do believe that these players can do good things until the end of the season...So the assessment from now until the end of the season is going to be another step, but we'll have time to do it.

The questions then went to "What did you make of the performance yesterday at Celtic?" Now all that took 1 minute 26 seconds of the interview and what I have written is word for word what was said.   Later on in the interview he was asked ;"At your interview at the club this morning you said you have watched the last 4- 5 games,analysed them;  what you have seen of the playing squad here, what do you need more of that would allow you to challenge Celtic?"

Pedro replied; "Ah,,it's an answer I can not give it to you right now, because right now I can not change a thing, so this is the squad... and we really trust on the players right now...As I told you since the beginning, for us this is the best squad in Scotland,so....we are going to work with the best squad in Scotland...we just need to give them that confidence. The question is; ah, it's quite a huge difference for you to watch the games on video or even from the stands and work with the players on a regular basis"

The questions then went on to what he did/ said in the past etc, but

At no time did he ever mention winning in Europe, never mind win a fucking cup in Europe.

Yes he did. Based on direct specific quotes provided.

See my quote on previous page.

Just because it wasn't on a club release (ie the press interview separately) doesn't mean it wasn't said.

The context? Entirely different convo.