Tomorrow's back page

Guest Lloyd72

So the back page of the record is implying the new Rangers manager is a bullshitter  "Bullish fighter". Hope someone has explained this to Pedro so he remembers for the next time that Gavin Berry is sniffing around for a story. The story is under the name of Gavin Berry  - not sure whether he would have come up with the headline. Anyway that Gavin Berry is worth the watching - have noticed a few digs at Rangers over the last few years.  

I remember a few months ago I was listening to an interview with joey Barton on radio Scotland and he said that Rangers/Ibrox was a special place if they get things right. The same day I read Gavin Berry writing about the same interview and just before he wrote the lines about it being a special place he added an old quote by Peter Liewell and it made the article read as if Barton was saying Ceptic Park was a special place. Why would a neutral journalist big up Ceptic in an article that was nothing to do with them.

I know this is all minor stuff but we need to work out who our enemies are and Berry is one to keep an eye on. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images