A message to MW & Weir

Gaz52

All thanks to Notts Forrest for helping along the process of getting these cunts out of our club, Warburton is a fucking clown and big Davie just let himself down and tarnished his own legacy....Watch Forest struggle under these incompetent clowns.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It ended badly but MW and his team brought a sense of hope & a joy back to watching RFC after watching McCoist & then McDowell's teams previously. 

They set the club on a far more professional path & helped to shape the youth set up which was in disarray previously.

Yes, his intransigence of errors tactics & formations was his ultimate downfall but, like any relationship, there are always good points that should be remembered.

2 points above the relegation zone..

Huge gamble from Forest. When he came into Ibrox he had a summer to get across his own ideas & bring in his own players, obviously initially it looked good purely because of the level of our opposition. He's going to have to go into Forest and make an instant impact with players that are having a very poor season, one thing we know is he aint a motivator, if they aren't relegated this season I'll be shocked.

NFFC fans prepare to be fed repetitive drivel & also League One. 

5/2 to be relegated, get that summer "transfer kitty" on it Dave King!

18 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Wish them no ill whatsoever, I'd far rather they realised the job was too big for them than hang on till the bitter end chasing every blue pound.

That may well change should they go down the tribunal route.

They werent good enough, they're no longer here. All good IMO.

I struggle to think of a manager I'd rather have less for a relgation battle though :thumbup:

This. I hold no bad feelings against them am just glad they are away 

Well he managed to do pretty well in that league with an average team like Brentford's so dunno why everyone is expecting it to fail.

Wasnt going well towards the end of his reign but no one on here actually knows the facts as to what went on. 

Good Luck in the new job. Disappointed with the over the top grief he's getting on here.