*** The Official Rangers vs Hamilton Accies Match Thread ***

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He was a fucking disgrace last weekend, a wee poof.

By no means has he been our best player this season. Hill by a country mile.

Never said he had been our best player this season I said he was our best player this year imo of course. Can't judge the guy after one bad game ffs

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Never said he had been our best player this season I said he was our best player this year imo of course. Can't judge the guy after one bad game ffs

It's not one bad game though is it.

McKay this season has been poor, no consistency and in any other time at rangers he would have been benched but truth is we don't have the depth of squad.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

It's not one bad game though is it.

McKay this season has been poor, no consistency and in any other time at rangers he would have been benched but truth is we don't have the depth of squad.

For the first half of the season he was crap, he got dropped and he's been really good the last couple of months bar 2/3 games

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

For the first half of the season he was crap, he got dropped and he's been really good the last couple of months bar 2/3 games

Exactly what I'm saying, I'm not making a judgement on one game.

He has lacked consistency and doesn't merit starting every week.

People whining about the lineup lmao

We still have the same players we always had, let's wait and see what he does with them. He said in an interview he was going to change the formation, there's 2 strikers there, it'll probably be 2 up front. 

Even if it is 433 it's the way it's used that's the important thing, the formation wasn't the problem. 

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Brilliant how the team lineup can completely suck the soul right out the atmosphere

Guys obviously learned fuck all watching the videosame he said he's watched 

What's he meant to do. He's been here a week and he has to work with the players he has FFS :lol: