*** The Official Rangers vs Hamilton Accies Match Thread ***

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Exactly what I'm saying, I'm not making a judgement on one game.

He has lacked consistency and doesn't merit starting every week.

So because he's been good the last few months he shouldn't start yet you haven't mentioned Waghorn who couldn't hit a barn door vs Celtic and has been pish all season or any of the other cunts who are in the team and haven't had a good game for months. Why only pick out McKay from that line up? He's had more good games this season than 3 or 4 of those players combined

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

So because he's been good the last few months he shouldn't start yet you haven't mentioned Waghorn who couldn't hit a barn door vs Celtic and has been pish all season or any of the other cunts who are in the team and haven't had a good game for months. Why only pick out McKay from that line up? He's had more good games this season than 3 or 4 of those players combined

That's not fair mate, Waghorn hit Gordon with the ball a couple of times 

People need to chill a considerable amount. This team and formation under Warburton was fairly ineffective. This team and formation with slight adjustments under Murty brought improvements and now under Caixinha I think we'll see further improvements. Players can perform better under the same structure on the park but through better game plans. Keep the faith lads fs.

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Not name the same 11 Warburton was naming week in week out lol

You want him to name a team with players that aren't match sharp, and haven't been part of the team that Murty managed to get some decent performances from, just to be different from Warburton?

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

That's not fair mate, Waghorn hit Gordon with the ball a couple of times 

Exactly Gordon barely had to move for the saves because they were right at him. Not saying McKay had a good game he was shite in fact but he wasn't the only one

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Not name the same 11 Warburton was naming week in week out lol

Warburton's problems were his tactics and application. These players just put in a great performance against the tims as well, why would he drop them?

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Waghorn has been scoring goals and last week actually had a decent game.

He should have scored the first chance yes but he play has been better plus if you want to compare just on last week then at least waggy gave his all, McKay was worried his hair might move out of place. 

Also I don't think McKay has been great past few months, I think he has shown wee spells but it's been a long long time since he dominated a game.

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

A light shone in the night somewhere ahead...

Blue didn't change it just stayed blue. 

I think we should start singing those words instead and that'll do it. That or we never sing it again. 

I've always thought the blue turning into green is a load of Rangers fans smashing into that mob then the red represents us the being up to our knees.