PromDeAnglais

*** The Official Rangers vs Hamilton Accies Match Thread ***

801 posts in this topic

Holt has to be hitting the target there. Fucking shite shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're a lot more direct, not as much fannying around

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not much -if any - tippy tappy stuff.

 

Hurrah!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking sitter.  A year since Holt scored did he say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some pass from Miller though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're playing great. 

Dont mistake long balls with long passes. Out long passes are calculated, direct passes, not aimless lumps forward. We are playing direct and pressing well. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mols94 said:

We're a lot more direct, not as much fannying around

It's great to see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should've buried that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good play so far.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Do they do HD

Not sure mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

70% possession and not by tippy tappy. 70% by creating chances and winning the ball back straight away. The difference between MW possession and no chances and this possession while making chances. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mols94 said:

We're a lot more direct, not as much fannying around

We are. It all comes from pressing when we don't have the ball. It means we're trying the killer ball a lot more often since we're not afraid of losing possession. It's giving us a lot more freedom to try things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ye feel that one goal, and the floodgates will open

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say... I didnt expect too much of a difference in performance as it isnt easy to do, but we have actually changed quite a lot and its working quite well this early... Looking forward to next season!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

70% possession and not by tippy tappy. 70% by creating chances and winning the ball back straight away. The difference between MW possession and no chances and this possession while making chances. 

And by closing down when they have the ball

Edit... Just realised u kinda said that "winning the ball back"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there about 5 Accies fans there today? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better ball in by Tavernier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

I have to say... I didnt expect too much of a difference in performance as it isnt easy to do, but we have actually changed quite a lot and its working quite well this early... Looking forward to next season!

Amazing what a difference after one weeks coaching, def bodes well for future on this showing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gandalf007 said:

Amazing what a difference after one weeks coaching, def bodes well for future on this showing

Agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now