*** The Official Rangers vs Hamilton Accies Match Thread ***

59 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I've never been to the palace :lol: i've only been out clubbing 3 times, hated it. Prefer a good pub. 

me too.

sorry pom but had to switch to get some info. We'll win with all that intensity. Prediction stiil 2-0 cos of the parks of Hamilton fleet park in front of the goals

I reckon the team will not be drastically different from Sunday unless Pedro has specifically clocked someone in training and thinks he wants to start them.

This seems to always be the case with new managers, we all expect them to chop and change immediately but it's usually a gradual process especially during a season.

In saying that I'll still be looking forward to seeing the line up :lol:

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

fuck going to nightclubs man 
shit drink, shit music, weirdos everywhere

would rather go to a pub with a jukebox, few pints, mates and a good laugh. 

Clearly you've no discovered good drugs yet. Plus do you just go home after like 12 or whenever the pub shuts? You're like 20 FS!

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

I don't need drugs :lol: 
usually about 2am a head home at 
and yeah 22 mate 

You booze, you need drugs! Mother fucker you need drop an eccie n hit up a rave or something, see if it don't change your perspective on what constitutes a good night. 

The youth of today man, I just don't know....

11 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

You booze, you need drugs! Mother fucker you need drop an eccie n hit up a rave or something, see if it don't change your perspective on what constitutes a good night. 

The youth of today man, I just don't know....

Soon as I have 1 drink I always get patsy

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Missed two absolute sitters,he's pish.

I'm not saying he's great but he led the line well, put himself about ect. He missed one sitter, i would call the second more of a half chance. He clearly needs a run of games up top, it will do him the world of good. 

8 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm not saying he's great but he led the line well, put himself about ect. He missed one sitter, i would call the second more of a half chance. He clearly needs a run of games up top, it will do him the world of good. 

Garner scored a hat trick in his last game.