*** The Official Rangers vs Hamilton Accies Match Thread ***

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Positives and negatives please from someone who watched the game. 

good pressing when they had the ball high up the pitch. meant they couldnt get going at all. We looked dangerous on the attack with crosses coming in quicker, rather than trying to play through them all the time. It wasn't a contest after the 2nd goal and was an extremely comfortable aftenoon.

negatives - Mackay , Miller and Waghorn for me and are not producing enough up front. They didn't play badly - but they are not contributing enough - especially goals. All three got subbed incidentally though how Miller got to 85 minutes amazes me.

4 minutes ago, tm91 said:

That was great. Pressed incredibly well, we were a lot more direct, nearly everyone had a good game. Toral was fantastic, as was Tavernier. I'm a very happy bear today.

Spot on. I'd add Holt in there as well; all three were standouts in an exceptional team display today.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Positives and negatives please from someone who watched the game. 

Pos - High intensity pressing from the start, More aggressive style

Neg - No subs after an hour.

22 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

good pressing when they had the ball high up the pitch. meant they couldnt get going at all. We looked dangerous on the attack with crosses coming in quicker, rather than trying to play through them all the time. It wasn't a contest after the 2nd goal and was an extremely comfortable aftenoon.

negatives - Mackay , Miller and Waghorn for me and nre producing enough up front. They didn't play badly - but they are not contributing enough - especially goals. All three got subbed incidentally though how Miller got to 85 minutes amazes me.

Think you're a little harsh on Miller, some of his link up play around the box I thought was excellent, was involved in the build up for three of the goals, although I would have subbed him around the 75 min mark.

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

Teams bringing that should be told to get to fuck.

We could've probably sold that wee section out ourselves but instead we have extra security and a section for 65 fans :justno:

That's a good shout

A minimum ticket sale against away support operational procedures.

Bet if you looked at it that way we prob operate that section of the stadium at a loss today.

Thought our play was very quick today . Superb trying to get the ball back . Under MW ,at times we were quite happy to sit off and let opposition have the ball .

Very encouraging watching us .. I'm very comfortable with the team that is on the park now .

Good time for the Manager to access the others when we are winning so comfortably too