*** The Official Rangers vs Hamilton Accies Match Thread ***

Wes

Hodson  Hill  Wilson  Wallace

Tav   Toral  Hyndman  McKay

Miller       Garner

3-0

Miller, Garner, Hyndman or Holt to score

Pedro and players to sing the Sash during warm-up with the bears joining in with backing vocals.

4 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Wes

Hodson  Hill  Wilson  Wallace

Tav   Toral  Hyndman  McKay

Miller       Garner

3-0

Miller, Garner, Hyndman or Holt to score

Pedro and players to sing the Sash during warm-up with the bears joining in with backing vocals.

Holt coming on as a sub I assume?

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Their Greek defender STILL greeting about Garners tackle. "Shoulda been two red cards", "how can you sleep at night"  :lol:

Please smash this mob today Rangers 

Mate, I'm from Hamilton and always want them to do reasonably well and stay up but even I'm becoming sick of their bitching and hope they get royaly pumped today! 

4-3-3 tippy tippy passing, no aggression,  no crossing.............          Are hopefully tactics gone for ever.

I want to see pressing, tackling, crossing into the box early. Want to see us attacking the space and not so rigid. 

Want to see midfield runners and I really want to see two up front.

Hopefully everything works out and Pedro can get off to a winning start.... Just hope the players were underperforming previously and we will now see the best of them.

Rangers 4-0 

:cheers:

Apparently Caixinha told the club website the following (though can't see it on the website)

“We are going to change something in regards to our formation,” he told the club’s official website.

“The formation is based on what the players give to us – ok, I may have some ideas but if I don’t have the actors to perform them the formation is not going to work.

“We try to adapt the positions of the players on the pitch to the spaces that they feel more comfortable and can give better to the team. That’s what we are trying to establish here.

“We have defined the XI, defined the formation and the behaviours – but I cannot tell you now.”

the bit in bold really hits home and shows why Warburton was never going to get success here. Really hoping we get the win today and off to a good start because he certainly talks a good game.

14 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Apparently Caixinha told the club website the following (though can't see it on the website)

“We are going to change something in regards to our formation,” he told the club’s official website.

“The formation is based on what the players give to us – ok, I may have some ideas but if I don’t have the actors to perform them the formation is not going to work.

“We try to adapt the positions of the players on the pitch to the spaces that they feel more comfortable and can give better to the team. That’s what we are trying to establish here.

“We have defined the XI, defined the formation and the behaviours – but I cannot tell you now.”

the bit in bold really hits home and shows why Warburton was never going to get success here. Really hoping we get the win today and off to a good start because he certainly talks a good game.

Yeah he says that in the interview for RTV, you can see a small snippet of it on the clubs official youtube channel where he mentions the formation briefly in the 1 minute clip........here is the clip, appologies if already posted.

15 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

If Kenny Miller plays today he'll become the first Rangers player to play under 6 different Rangers managers. 

Advocaat, Smith, McCoist, McCall, Warburton and Caixinha. 

Although I suppose it's up for debate whether McCall should be included. 

McCall was not the manager.

12 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

One of the most important quotes

"We fit the formation around the players, we can't make the players play in a formation that they can't do"

Its like he's been reading RM all along, hallefuckingluyah

I'm just saying, since pedro came to power @port_bearhas been pretty quiet especially around match threads 

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

What are the chances hamilton try to snap fuck out of Garner (if he plays) today?

Every chance but to be fair the lad takes a fair bit of stick every game he plays and to his credit he just gets on with it, but unfortunately when he dishes out a wee bit back the cunts don't like it. 

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Not too much of a change.

Id drop McKay as he was poor on Sunday n Miller as thought he looked tired last week.

Wes

Hodson Hill Wilson Wallace

Tav Holt Hyndman Windass 

Garner Waghorn

3-0 Rangers 

Hope Pedro likes the rain, going to be baltic today

Glad to see you still think the same now as you did 17hours ago ?