Caixinha's First Training Session

PRW.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen more in 4 minutes from the new boss than i ever did in 3 years under McCoist or 2 years under Warburton. He looks like a proper football coach, passionate, even on the training pitch. Everything looks proper done. Well thought out and intense. I wasn't excited by his appointment, i was underwhelmed simply because i didn't know who he was but things like this make me believe, make me believe we may actually, since the Walter Smith days, have a man in charge who knows what he is doing. The players must have loved that. It looked very enjoyable. 

First impressions are so important and my first impressions of this guy are very good. His ambition is orgasmic. I've been longing for such a hungry, determined and ambitious man to lead us for some time. He wants to reach the stars with us, and why not? It's terrific. 

26 minutes ago, PRW. said:

I thought that was a pipe our manager was smoking. Come to think of it I believe we need a pipe smoking manager; something very old  school about pipe smokers. I imagine Herbert Chapman as a pipe smoking manager and look what he accomplished in the game.

For me it looks far more intense. 

On one of they fitness drills they had Baptista and Malta encouraging the players and pushing them on to get to the end quickly. I never seen anything like that in W&W. 

The ball drills too, they seemed far quicker. The one in the box with two goals where it was 2v2 seemed focused on both pressuring the opposition when defending and finding a yard of space to get a shot away when attacking.

Very impressed and well done to the media team too.