• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Willis said:

Get this tae fuck out the BD and into the weans game section

"Weans game" You do know that fm is spreadsheet simulator these days "weans" don't want that the only cunts that play FM these days are the same people that used to play champ man back in the day.

Just now, Potdog said:

"Weans game" You do know that fm is spreadsheet simulator these days "weans" don't want that the only cunts that play FM these days are the same people that used to play champ man back in the day.

Aye nae bother, I can smell yer crayons fae here. 

44 minutes ago, Potdog said:

No issue with the game but filming yourself talking about it and people watching you talk about it is proper childish 

I was just about to start a thread on irrelevant things which will definitely have no bearing on the future of our club but you beat me to it.

Here's my first entry anyway: "Man drinks four pints of milk, finds a fiver and then stubs his toe."

8 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

No issue with the game but filming yourself talking about it and people watching you talk about it is proper childish 

Same could be said with any game or real life sports. To be fair there's grown men that support football teams who are willing to batter someone over a result so in football in general fans being childish isn't exactly a new thing.

3 minutes ago, Potdog said:

Same could be said with any game or real life sports. To be fair there's grown men that support football teams who are willing to batter someone over a result so in football in general fans being childish isn't exactly a new thing.

Lost your argument in your first sentence where you mentioned game v real life. It's a made up game 

Wasn't an argument in the first place mate haha. All i was saying is there is plenty of things regular football fans do on a weekly basis that are twice as childish than some random watching a football simulation on youtube.