Would you like Hill for another season?

Gaz52

Clint Hill  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Should Hill get a contract extension?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I do polls all the time, man. I don't want to be known as the "Poll Guy" 

Just a discussion will do for now

Btw when you used to skelp my arse on a winter's morning, it'd make me feel sick and like I was going to die

Juan Guy.

11 minutes ago, Gandhi1872 said:

Out of the four we have just now I'd keep Wilson and Hill for next season but they'd be back-up. I'd like us to sign two new first-choice starters in the summer. 

Im kind of thinking along these lines. Would like a RB and LB who are starters too. Couple of players for midfield and two quality strikers. Then we are going for 55.

Hill might be my POTY for this season. Him , Miller or Hyndman.

1 minute ago, Young Bob said:

Im kind of thinking along these lines. Would like a RB and LB who are starters too. Couple of players for midfield and two quality strikers. Then we are going for 55.

Hill might be my POTY for this season. Him , Miller or Hyndman.

Rossiter is my POTY 

Based on number of mistakes made vs time spent on pitch, he's really not done that badly

NO thanks    We must improve the standard of player we have at the moment sadly Clint isn't anywhere near what we require.  Yes he did well at weekend and has had a few decent performances but he has also had a lot more poor performances the fact he is probably our best central defender is neither here nor there we have to say thanks Clint and good luck time to move on 

btw Kiernan and Wilson need to be moved on too the difference is Clint along with Senderos is out of contract and frees up wages to bring in a better class of player

Hill will be no good as back up as at his age he needs to play or he'll seize up. If we've got options to replace him with quality then I'd let him leave but if not then he must stay as he's our best CB and must play every week to keep well oiled , Just as Weir did.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

No. Yes

Hes not the worst defender I've ever seen but he looks slightly better than what he is imo because Wilson, Senderos and Kiernan are so bad.

We need big investment and big improvements on almost every player we've got. We can't lose track of that.

You are the voice of reason mate but one more season as back-up or choose one from the 3 above?

It's not as simple as yes or no

I think he's an average player who can do his job when needed, but he's not the best we can get

If King invests like he should then Hill should be away along with many of the rest of them. But he won't so well need players like Hill

1 minute ago, geneva_ger said:

You are the voice of reason mate but one more season as back-up or choose one from the 3 above?

Good question. Was talking ideally, really. I don't think the investment will be there this summer either so might have to rethink guys like Hill (and Miller) but it's a bad day when that happens.

We need to get rid of 2 out of the 4 and personally my choice would be Kiernan and Senderos to go. 

Realistically we probably won't be bringing in 3 centre halves. 

Our biggest problem this summer is going to be getting players out the door. A lot of players have been rewarded with new contracts within the last year that they'll probably never get close to again so may not see any reason to leave.