Pedro Caixinha Poster (Barca '72 Inspired)

julescotia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Much as though I hate to say it, I agree with .Williamson. 

When Whyte and Green arrived they were hailed as saviours, the same thing happened with Warbs and Weir, let's wait a wee bit before we start acting like the mob in The life of Brian.

I am more optimistic than I was this time last year but let's try and keep it in perspective.

Oh! Apparently the Portugese fight bulls on horses.

16 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

When Whyte and Green arrived they were hailed as saviours, the same thing happened with Warbs and Weir, let's wait a wee bit before we start acting like the mob in The life of Brian.

I am more optimistic than I was this time last year but let's try and keep it in perspective.

How the fuck does the bull get on a horse?!

38 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Cringy as fuck the way our support throw themselves at everything and everyone when they've done absolutely nothing to deserve it.

edit: the whole poster loaded after I posted this, but my point still stands.

26 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Agree with both of you and glad I am not the only one who finds this cringey. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Cringy as fuck the way our support throw themselves at everything and everyone when they've done absolutely nothing to deserve it.

edit: the whole poster loaded after I posted this, but my point still stands.

Done absolutely nothing to deserve a daft poster stating come along and see his debut as manager of our glorious club?

Would you rather we all stayed at home until he tanks a few teams 5 nil and prove he is worthy of our support?

Get a grip. Backing players and managers wearing our colours is a bare minimum, they all deserve our support whilst wearing that crest regardless of what they have or haven't achieved or if you feel it's not warranted 'yet'.

8 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Naw it isnae.

Us much as I hate what Glasgow has become .Last time I checked .G52 is Glasgow and we Sadly play in this little corrupt City 

Rangers are Rangers bud .Just adding Glasgow means very little .Every bear knows it's just Rangers FC 

keep your hair on ?

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It's Glasgow RANGERS/The RANGERS /RANGERS FC  whatever mate

Ever been to a Glasgow Rangers v Glasgow Partick Thistle game, or watched highlights of London Arsenal v Birmingham Aston Villa match.................any thoughts on Cleethorpes Grimbsby Town ?