DeanMK

Ryan Tunnicliffe

Good player.

Yes please. 

See if they want Michael O'Halloran or something in a swap. 

He hates gays

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

200.gif

ABANDON THREAD.

Have no reason to think he's a muslim or a pirate tho

The Man Utd links will inevitably come to the fore now and for the foreseeable, seen as Pedro has said Mourinho is one of his best friends in football. Hopefully we can nab a few young players who are next level in their development, not Toral or players like that. 

Lol just realised he doesn't play there and hasn't for 3 years.

Not a fan after watching him on loan at Wigan both times.

Hope they are just reporting us as interested due to Warburton being linked a few months ago.

Nope nope and nope again.

He is out of contract and told Fulham he is looking elsewhere a host of championship clubs are circling however 

Want to see some random unheard of European,Central/South American names being linked not average ( if you could call it that )  British players.

On 16 March 2017 at 11:54 PM, cumnockbear said:

Want to see some random unheard of European,Central/South American names being linked not average ( if you could call it that )  British players.

You won't get a lot of South Americans coming here because of work permit laws.  

Would love to see Jamie Walker. I think he's a cracking player who in the next year or 2 will be ripping the arse out the SPL. Cummings would get 20+ a year, I'm convinced of that. Would love Hyndman for another year. Beyond that we still need 2 defenders and at least 1 other central midfielder. Hopefully Pedro can pull a few gems out of Mexico.

On 3/20/2017 at 4:22 PM, kris1984 said:

Would love to see Jamie Walker. I think he's a cracking player who in the next year or 2 will be ripping the arse out the SPL. Cummings would get 20+ a year, I'm convinced of that. Would love Hyndman for another year. Beyond that we still need 2 defenders and at least 1 other central midfielder. Hopefully Pedro can pull a few gems out of Mexico.

I'm interested to why you're convinced Cummings would get 20+ a year...

I just don't see it. He's bang average.

50 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

It's probably got something to do with the fact that this is the third consecutive season that he's scored 20+ goals.

52 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Boyd scored tons of goals in Scotland despite being a pretty poor footballer. 

Sometimes you just have a knack of putting it in the back of the net. 

Just now, Creampuff said:

It's probably got something to do with the fact that this is the third consecutive season that he's scored 20+ goals.

And where has he been playing? What division is that? The same one where Martyn Waghorn scored 20 goals, and Wallace, Tavernier, & Holt got 10 goals each?

Once again, I'm interested to why yourself, and the other gent, are convinced that he'd score 20+ a year at Rangers in the Premiership.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Boyd scored tons of goals in Scotland despite being a pretty poor footballer. 

Sometimes you just have a knack of putting it in the back of the net. 

Fair point

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

And where has he been playing? What division is that? The same one where Martyn Waghorn scored 20 goals, and Wallace, Tavernier, & Holt got 10 goals each?

Once again, I'm interested to why yourself, and the other gent, are convinced that he'd score 20+ a year at Rangers in the Premiership.

Where did I say I was convinced?

Just now, Creampuff said:

Where did I say I was convinced?

You didn't. The poster I originally replied to did. Which is the discussion you then interacted with. Its an easy line of communication to follow. I'll accept the misunderstanding on your part.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

You didn't. The poster I originally replied to did. Which is the discussion you then interacted with. Its an easy line of communication to follow. I'll accept the misunderstanding on your part.

Given that you directly asked why I thought that, I'll accept the assumed position that you're essentially illiterate. 

11 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Given that you directly asked why I thought that, I'll accept the assumed position that you're essentially illiterate. 

Its still not that difficult to comprehend. You went to the original poster's defence, when I deliberately specified the discussion around the word "convinced" - hence the bold and underlined format - and consequently assumed your alignment with that viewpoint. I find it hilarious you're so aggressive about something so trivial. Away and have a lie down.

If Jason Cummings comes up to the top flight and rifles in 20+ goals I'll happily hold my hands up. However, enjoying the fact that you completely deflected from my point that the Scottish Championship can paper over the cracks of average players, I'll take comfort in my current belief that he is nothing special. He's a player painted as a superstar by shite pundits, in a shite league, with shite players, at a shite club, albeit one with resources far above that of the other teams in the league.

Feel free to throw me more soul-piercing literacy insults in the meantime. :Fod: