Financial Backing?

He will "get money to buy players"

Why does King release these daft statements,  as if he's deserving of praise for doing what his job description says?

He doesn't say how much money either which makes it even more of a nothing statement

It's basically "I know I've lied and made a complete arse of it so far, but I promise I'll be good from now on"

He hasn't even bothered to come see us this season or meet the manager

The cunt is fucking at it

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Under no illusion's he'll get "funds" ... but the big question will be what's considered "massive" funds? ... was the term massive even used by anyone?

He needs massive funds but there's no way he'll get it. Not a chance. King's a crook and a liar and won't be giving him the 15 million he needs - expect a nice wee 2/3 million that's just enough to justify it and say there's been money spent but without pushing the boat out either. 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm so excited and hope he isn't lying. It would be unlike him.:whistle:

I was going to say "don't get over exuberant" but then I realised it was you I was talking to :pipe::lol:

5 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

I don't want him to put a figure on it. If he comes out and says we have something like  £10M to spend then it puts us in to a weaker position at the negotiating table.

It's important we spend and spend relatively big but the exact amount available should remain between King and Caixinha. We'll see at the end of the transfer window.

Quite right.

Warburton's team is still here and many have contracts that run for years.  Getting rid of them is a bigger concern than raising money for new players.  If no one picks these guys up and they sit out their contracts the managers hands could be tied for several years.

so Mr king got money suddenly?

coming from the man who's supposedly lost. £20mill into the club and the fucking share issue he's likely to have to pay out for, he's somehow going to make funds available?

believe it when I see it.

Financial Backing?

Well if a certain shareholder had given his influential vote for another floatation then our club could've raised funds for better players, but the greedy failed former manager said NO. He probably said no because it would've diluted his share value and remember he aquired such a large gardening wage which he didn't need. I'm sure his company had a £3.4m turnover to boot.

1 hour ago, I-AM-ONE said:

so Mr king got money suddenly?

coming from the man who's supposedly lost. £20mill into the club and the fucking share issue he's likely to have to pay out for, he's somehow going to make funds available?

believe it when I see it.

To be fair i probably trust Dave King more than i trust you....and i don't trust him at all.

Caixinha was reportedly on £2m wages at his last club I doubt he's taken a 60% pay cut (maybe more) just to come over here and make a fool of himself.

If he took the job then he must think any money that's been set aside for players is enough to at the very least put up a very strong challenge next season and win a few things.

Maybe the way it works is this.

• King makes shareholders an offer to buy their shares at a set price (in compliance with the City of London Takeover Panel requirement).
  • The offer is conditional on the shareholders agreeing to gift the money they get from King to Rangers.
  • Rangers gets the gift of cash injection from shareholders who've sold their shares to King
  • King benefits by increasing his shareholding.
  • Pedro uses the dosh to buy players

Right.  Solved.  I'm away back to the pour a few more drams.  

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

Maybe the way it works is this.

• King makes shareholders an offer to buy their shares at a set price (in compliance with the City of London Takeover Panel requirement).
  • The offer is conditional on the shareholders agreeing to gift the money they get from King to Rangers.
  • Rangers gets the gift of cash injection from shareholders who've sold their shares to King
  • King benefits by increasing his shareholding.
  • Pedro uses the dosh to buy players

Right.  Solved.  I'm away back to the pour a few more drams.  

I don't he's allowed to place conditions on the offer. Have another dram or two and come up with something else :happy:

19 hours ago, Misteral said:

I don't he's allowed to place conditions on the offer. Have another dram or two and come up with something else :happy:

After a few more drams, and some more earlier today .........and noting that King would not be allowed to make conditions on an offer..........a wee bit of reversal whereby shareholders simply agree among themselves that all cash received from King in return for selling their shares to King would be gifted to the Club, with the proviso that all sums go towards investing in buying players.

Howzat for a slide across the King share-sale dance floor?    I know, I know, don't give up the day job.  

The wife told me I have the biggest cock in the world last night.

Well, I said to her "Do you want a wee cup of tea?" and she said "Of course."

But I knew what she meant.

Makes about as much sense as this 'article'.

On 3/16/2017 at 0:28 PM, Orange and Blue said:

DAVE KING HANDS RANGERS MASSIVE TRANSFER BOOST AS CAIXINHA  TAKES CHARGE

Rangers chairman Dave King has revealed that Pedro Caixinha has the financial backing of the board and will get money to buy players.

The Ibrox chief also believes that the current campaign has been one to forget and has admitted that the current crop of players are underperforming.

King was speaking for the first time since Caixinha was confirmed as Mark Warburton’s successor last.

The Portuguese boss watched on from the stands as Rangers fought back to earn a 1-1 draw with Old Firm rivals Celtic on Sunday.

He will take charge of his first game against Hamilton on Saturday in the Scottish Premiership.

“Of course,” said King when asked if transfer funds will be available for Caixinha, as quoted by the Scottish Sun.

Where have heard this before?

This is quite rediculous

The headline is

''DAVE KING HANDS RANGERS MASSIVE TRANSFER BOOST AS CAIXINHA  TAKES CHARGE''

Which is no where near the same as;

''“Of course,” said King when asked if transfer funds will be available for Caixinha''

Yeah here's ten quid mate, that's your funds