Amy McDonald labels Senderos 'One of the worst Rangers players ever'

K.A.I

3 minutes ago, one55 said:

and foster's no? lol. 

she's a rangers fan. shame on you for slagging her. 

Just a small point. I never slagged her. I slagged Foster.

I just set them up and others knocked them down. 

Don't like her anyway now you mention it. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, one55 said:

and foster's no? lol. 

she's a rangers fan. shame on you for slagging her. 

Aye a Rangers fan that put the boot into McGregor over certain allegations at the time, then refused to apologise when it became clear he wouldn't be charged.

Fuck her!!!

7 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I like wee Amy, she's a good bear and agree with her view point on Senderos.

It would appear I'm in a minority - going by this thread she doesn't have too many fans on RM. 

That might be up for debate tbh mate. 

9 minutes ago, blueretro said:

The problem here seems to be Amy McDonald. If it wasn't her that said it I'm sure 90% of posters on here would agree with the statement. For the record I think he is one of the worst Rangers players ever. 

The problem for me, is the cheek of the cow (there I've slagged her now) taking to social media berating one of our players when the love of her life was worse ... there's no rage about her comments - just found them ironic. She's a muppet. 

2 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

She is right on him . While her politics are not mine.  I will not criticise a celebrity who puts their head above the parapet and admits to supporting Rangers . Too many who do are scared to because of the backlash they get from the press and those in the east end 

Celebrities afraid to show they support Rangers? Lex McLean, Mr Abie, Hector Nicol Andy Cameron (I know!). There are and have been plenty proud to known as Bears.

12 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Celebrities afraid to show they support Rangers? Lex McLean, Mr Abie, Hector Nicol Andy Cameron (I know!). There are and have been plenty proud to known as Bears.

I agree but the ones you quote, and I can remember them are most from an older time ( mine ) . When things were more balanced. She is one of the few that today is willing to admit she supports Rangers and for me show more guts than a lot who won't admit it 

2 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

She is right on him . While her politics are not mine.  I will not criticise a celebrity who puts their head above the parapet and admits to supporting Rangers . Too many who do are scared to because of the backlash they get from the press and those in the east end 

And even worse, their fellow fans. Who wants to be shot down and bad mouthed in public by their own? At least her allegiances haven't dithered and I respect that. Good for you Amy. 

Her boyfriend is still a prick though!