K.A.I

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Aye and seen your posting count is so high . You are guilty of high treason .

Punishment . All you likes to be stripped :p:

I'll trade my likes in for some high street vouchers

3 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

She is right on him . While her politics are not mine.  I will not criticise a celebrity who puts their head above the parapet and admits to supporting Rangers . Too many who do are scared to because of the backlash they get from the press and those in the east end 

Good point I suppose.

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The point is the cheek of her and ironic that she's making statements about shite players whilst being engaged to one who's easily top-5 since we died in 2012. 

The point is that both her and foster himself were mega sensitive to the criticism he (foster) used to get and they both regularly complained about it. But she now thinks it's okay to call out Senderos like that.

She's a moron, does she even still make music? I recall she had one mildly popular song around 10 years ago. 

And I'm going to be in the minority here but I find something quite likeable about Senderos, not as a player obviously! He just seems like a good/slightly odd guy. 

Its just her opinion but I disagree. If we are going to compare careers between Senderos and Foster then one clearly wins. One has played for his country at both the World Cup and Euro's and the other hasn't, one has played for Arsenal, AC Milan and Valencia and the other has played for teams like Ross County and Bristol City. 

8 hours ago, denya said:

Its just her opinion but I disagree. If we are going to compare careers between Senderos and Foster then one clearly wins. One has played for his country at both the World Cup and Euro's and the other hasn't, one has played for Arsenal, AC Milan and Valencia and the other has played for teams like Ross County and Bristol City. 

And both are shite.