Amy McDonald labels Senderos 'One of the worst Rangers players ever'

K.A.I

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Amy your wrong,  Ricky Foster is well up there with the best of  them.

Concentrate on your music Amy as your first album was shit hot and everything after has been pish to be honest.  

So maybe pen a couple of good tracks again and stand up for the Union if you are a so-called Rangers fan as Ricky Foster was never a Rangers fan in a million years and sadly it showed on the pitch, his control was pish, his second touch was a tackle, he was rubbish at crossing, passing, marking and also in the air, oh but he was fast thou does that count?  ?.

No so called Rangers fan would go to the media and slag a former Rangers player never mind a current player. Hang your head in shame and domnot speak for us fans in future  

25 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Sorry Amy your wrong,  Ricky Foster is well up there with the best of  them.

Concentrate on your music Amy as your first album was shit hot and everything after has been pish to be honest.  

So maybe pen a couple of good tracks again and stand up for the Union if you are a so-called Rangers fan as Ricky Foster was never a Rangers fan in a million years and sadly it showed on the pitch, his control was pish, his second touch was a tackle, he was rubbish at crossing, passing, marking and also in the air, oh but he was fast thou does that count?  ?.

No so called Rangers fan would go to the media and slag a former Rangers player never mind a current player. Hang your head in shame and domnot speak for us fans in future  

:mutley:

I thought Foster done ok his first time around and after he went back to the sheep I was sure he deliberately missed an open goal at Ibrox against us, or then again maybe he is just as pish as people say. 

As for Senderos, he's hardly been given a chance since his disaterous debut against the beggars, he looked ok against the mighty Morton and hasn't been seen since.

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Ms McDonald is a singer/songwriter - she is very good at her job

Senderos is a defender - he isn't.

No she was very good a few years back, everything she has released since the first album has been pish, saw here years ago at the barrowlands and was very good live, but second album and anything since has been average at best.  

8 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Have you listened to her first album?  It's decent but the second one I think I played once and gave up after that as anything good she has ever done was about 2008-09 

Not my kind of music to be honest