Warburton claims he left the club in a good position

Rambo1872

The truth of the matter is forest will never be anything better than average under the 3 amigos.
We are probably more annoyed at the dishonesty shown by cunts we trusted.
They are probably annoyed they got caught trying it on at our expense.
From the Rangers Family you are fuckin welcome to the thieving bastards. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest's lose, our gain, we got shot of him and got Pedro in. All good in my book.

He improved us and sorted out a very poor squad. He brought in better players but could not get them to perform on the big stage and showed a lack of tactical knowledge. I hope Pedro being well traveled and working in better leagues brings us up another level or 2 but he needs money to work with, so over to you, Mendacious.

3 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Fuck this hoping Forest get relegated pish. I hope Warburton and Weir do well with them. Despite his snake like shite at the end of his tenure, he was a class act and a good honorable man 99% of his time with us. It takes a strong gut to keep fending off the rabidness of the Scottish Mhedia and it did get to him. But overall Warburton gets my best wishes and I hope he can get Forest up into the Premier League next season. 

He certainly left us in a much better place than when he arrived that's for certainty. 

you say 99% of the time, how long was he trying to engineer him move away from Rangers. He was linked with a few English clubs and they were clearly at it for a while for them to eventually to end up at Forest. I hope they get relegated and he struggles to get at another club and regrets the day he tried to con the fans. I cant believe Davie Weir's part in this also an ex captain as well.  

7 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Fuck this hoping Forest get relegated pish. I hope Warburton and Weir do well with them. Despite his snake like shite at the end of his tenure, he was a class act and a good honorable man 99% of his time with us. It takes a strong gut to keep fending off the rabidness of the Scottish Mhedia and it did get to him. But overall Warburton gets my best wishes and I hope he can get Forest up into the Premier League next season. 

He certainly left us in a much better place than when he arrived that's for certainty. 

He arrived when we had just finished 3rd in the Championship, hardly an achievement.