Warbanisms London Jism speak

Smile

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully there are Forest fans viewing this. McParlands best in business, knows game inside out and scouts players from Warburtons daughters agency. Tells you all you need to know. If you ever find out what David brings then let us know please.

Right, this is a riddy now. 

Mind we used to give him the collective reacharound, hang on his every word and sing about his magic hat? Aye, he fucked it this season and he wasn't good enough to be here. Aye, him and Weir are a pair of quitters and snakes as well. But honestly 'Warbanisms' is something i'd expect to read on a Hibs forum. 

He's gone. We're moving on to bigger and better things. It's fine to rejoice in shaking dead weight like this guy for a while, but this pish isn't becoming of Rangers supporters. 

26 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

This threads shite. However, I think the OP should continue starting exactly the same type of thread in the hope that they suddenly get better...

..:whistle:

Can confirm, still waiting on them getting better though but through training well and good thread geography, I will have a champion thread. :pipe: 

7 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Mind we used to give him the reacharound amd sing about his magic hat? Aye, he fucked it this season and he wasn't good enough to be here. Aye, him and Weir are a pair of quitters and snakes as well. But this is honestly 'Warbanisms' is something i'd expect to read on a Hibs forum.

He's gone. We're moving on to bigger and better things. It's fine to rejoice in shaking dead weight like his guy for a while, but this pish isn't becoming of Rangers supporters.

Aye, but we took care of the football.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

This threads shite. However, I think the OP should continue starting exactly the same type of thread in the hope that they suddenly get better...

..:whistle:

It is, but it's all about progression and it gives new posters a chance to up their post count.

They have to see a pathway to the first team.

1 hour ago, Vanoli said:

Mind we used to give him the collective reacharound, hang on his every word and sing about his magic hat? Aye, he fucked it this season and he wasn't good enough to be here. Aye, him and Weir are a pair of quitters and snakes as well. But honestly 'Warbanisms' is something i'd expect to read on a Hibs forum. 

He's gone. We're moving on to bigger and better things. It's fine to rejoice in shaking dead weight like this guy for a while, but this pish isn't becoming of Rangers supporters. 

How would you know what's posted on Hibs forums? Weirdo.

Not all threads are serious and you can poke fun at stuff and relax.