Warbanisms London Jism speak

Smile

9 hours ago, plumbGER said:

It is, but it's all about progression and it gives new posters a chance to up their post count.

They have to see a pathway to the first team.

Really? I thought we were great today ?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I take your points, he done what he was here for to an extent.

We will be in a better place (pun intended) without him i reckon.

He didn't fully grasp what we are as a club, defeats are not acceptable.

Clearly didn't understand. Rabbit, headlights etc etc

15 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Probably our most frustrating manager in that if he had just fucking changed plan A and those 60min subs ect he could have been good. My biggest disappointment is actually DW he showed us no loyalty and our defence was pish he should have told the cunt a CB is priority.

We could go on but I'm fucking excited for the game tomorrow its a new start and heres hoping its a flyer as worries me slightly we did not wait until the end of the season as the players we have I am not sure can secure 2nd so don't want him losing heart although he looks a passionate lad haha.

David Weir is a fucking rat, he has let us down big time.

He knew how we felt with naismith, lafferty, davis and that but yet he still shafted us imo.

Fuck him.

Looking foward to the game, things have began to look up under Murty so lets hope we kick on even better under Pedro.

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

David Weir is a fucking rat, he has let us down big time.

He knew how we felt with naismith, lafferty, davis and that but yet he still shafted us imo.

Fuck him.

Looking foward to the game, things have began to look up under Murty so lets hope we kick on even better under Pedro.

Considering the respect we had for Weir I think gave MW a bit of more praise than he should have as we knew DW was n2 but after the defence not a priority everyone was like wtf do you have say here big chap.

Anyway on wards and upwards heres to a good game tomorrow fuck them all! 

We are in good shape

If we can do that we will be in a good place

Thats not appropriate for me to comment on that

Its about what we do

Look at the stats, 60/70% possesion, 20 shots on goal...........what about the most important one, the SCORE  !!!

And the most annoying one....

I realise the size of the club, OF game its just another game. Only 3 points.........that right there we should have realised.

So many more, infact you could just play a recording from any press conference before and after a game because its the same shit he says.

"We will learn from this".

Learn what? To accept mediocrity? That you have a shocking away record and that the team you picked failed to perform in big games? 

The guy learned very little from his time here and continues to use the same old patter to fool the support of his new club.