Hmmmmmm...........

jintybear

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I actually, hand on heart, don't think it was a penalty. 

Iv been slagged by our fans for saying this - even said it on here after the game. I see Hills foot reach round in front of him and kick the ball. 

The camera is about 4 foot away.

If someone on here wants to correct me and tell me what I am missing then I dont mind.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Firstly.....you're wrong not your.

Secondly I am correct, they have a rota basis and if they make a mistake this can be changed.

Madden was always going to Dunfermline today, his rota has not been changed.

The media are trying to portrait it that he has but he has not been demoted.

firtly I don't give a shit about your gramerr opines.

I di not say they have not got a rota I said they only have 2 weeks games issued at any one time. I think I know a bit more than you about the workings of refs as my user name denotes been at it for 25+yrs I am also a referee observer upto and including the conference league. I also have two friends who referee in the championship who pass on information as to how things work. you no doubt will come back with the argument that that may be what happens in England but I can assure you its the same system in Scotland. and there are many reasons behind it. and yes you can get dropped from the list if you make big mistakes(in law) in a game. it takes you out of the spotlight a bit.

22 minutes ago, devref said:

firtly I don't give a shit about your gramerr opines.

I di not say they have not got a rota I said they only have 2 weeks games issued at any one time. I think I know a bit more than you about the workings of refs as my user name denotes been at it for 25+yrs I am also a referee observer upto and including the conference league. I also have two friends who referee in the championship who pass on information as to how things work. you no doubt will come back with the argument that that may be what happens in England but I can assure you its the same system in Scotland. and there are many reasons behind it. and yes you can get dropped from the list if you make big mistakes(in law) in a game. it takes you out of the spotlight a bit.

In your professional opinion did you think it should have been a penalty? 

On 17/03/2017 at 5:17 PM, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Pretty sure he was allocated the level of game he'll be covering before the derby game even took place.

This smacks of perpetuating the myth he's been punished for the penalty that never was.

I thought it'd be punishment for not sending off Legoheid after his forearm smash on Holt