Former Rangers owner Craig Whyte appears in Aberdeen court over fraud and payments charges

Smile

1 minute ago, theiconicman said:

wut?

You're being naive in the extreme here.

Yip, only one side came out smelling of roses, and that was Lloyds

They didn't give a fuck how they got their money, they just seen the account go £25m up and said cheers DM

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Yip, only one side came out smelling of roses, and that was Lloyds

They didn't give a fuck how they got their money, they just seen the account go £25m up and said cheers DM

The only thing I'll say in DM's defence is that he didn't have a choice. The bank had him by the balls and he did what he was told to. The bank is entirely at fault in my opinion, they didn't care who gave them cash, only that they were paid.

DM lost his business and his reputation

Whyte will likely lose his freedom

Ticketus lost, what £25m?

Meanwhile Lloyds got £18m back.

19 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

The only thing I'll say in DM's defence is that he didn't have a choice. The bank had him by the balls and he did what he was told to. The bank is entirely at fault in my opinion, they didn't care who gave them cash, only that they were paid.

That is all pretty correct but you elude to how these things happened . They did not all just happen by coincidence . Whyte going to jail for anything other than an easy few years protected won't happen .

I want this man strung up or even see his head above the London bridge . He is swanning around London like a fucking Lord I hear

4 hours ago, theiconicman said:

Lloyds don't owe anyone other than their shareholders. They did a good job of getting their money back, fair play to them. It's hardly their fault Murray fucked up. 

If you lent someone money how would you feel about getting it back? By hook or by crook would be the way most of us would approach it. 

17 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

He's a cunt of the highest order but why Lloyds and SDM have never been interrogated over their due diligence skills makes my blood boil. 

Its the way society is, i suppose. The higher up the food chain you are the more you get away with. 

White collar crime pays. No doubt about it.