• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe"s reply to this Headline was .... "Nobody knows just how difficult it is to live with me, more than myself. But when I wake up in the morning ... look in the mirror, or the sun, or the daily record ... I just can't tell you the feeling of utter pride mixed with jubilant euphoria it brings me knowing that I am playing my part in giving something back to the victimised ... under privileged ... under class ... minority of Irish origin .... begging community .... and feel that as long as I have done something to windup all these fannies to distraction ... it makes living with myself that extra bit special .... then I say to myself ........."What a Wonderful World ..... ♥️ ? ..... Oh! Yeah!"....... :p:

:UK:

Post of the night so far ? 

Even by their own standards that is pretty stunning. What a absolute nonsense that comic has become.

In all honesty, we need to forget expecting any better from them however what we should expect is a absolute ban on them, all doors have to be closed on those so blatantly enemies of the club.

1 minute ago, markem said:

Even by their own standards that is pretty stunning. What a absolute nonsense that comic has become.

In all honesty, we need to forget expecting any better from them however what we should expect is a absolute ban on them, all doors have to be closed on those so blatantly enemies of the club.

.... and this is what we get after having the temerity of drawing with them mate .... what is it going to be like after we hump them in the semi-final? ..... :lol:

:UK:

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

They are after a reaction from Rangers fans to phone into their hòtdesk so they can twist what ever anyone says to their advantage.

And how many will walk right into it ? :duh:

I can envisage the scene just before kick-off as Joe Garner shakes hands with Georgios Sarris and asks; "Hey Sarris! Did you actually make that statement to the Newspaper?"

Sarris: "Yes I did;why?"

Garner: "In that case you fucking better book your stretcher and the ambulance now...And while I think of it, you had better tell Canning to warm up his substitute now" :cheerio:

What a wet blouse :lol:

I suppose its probably that rag at it as surely no player is that much of a pussy to still be moaning about nothing more than an old fashioned late tackle. Imagine John Brown tackling this cunt if he is still wetting the bed?

That back page is complete :taig:propaganda. Hopefully more bears stop buying it.

My five year old daughter would struggle to be as melodramatic as that!

how does he live with himself?

is the expectation that he should top himself? Or Perhaps just quit the game?

it was a mistimed challenge. Get over it.  

Actually perhaps they want him to say 5 Hail Marys and absolve his sins. Cunts

7 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Context the other sub headlines "Celts are best....and will only get better", "old firm point no cause for party"

It's a cellic fanzine and they are not even trying out hide it any more. 

You would have to be  mental to be a bear and buy that paper.

They probably know already harldly any Rangers supporters buy it thus making the scum their biggest market so obviously have to print shite like this to keep them onboard otherwise they go out of business, Diddy fucking paper anyway for diddy minded folk imo.