• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:Ā :lol:Ā :lol:

Joe"s reply to this Headline was .... "Nobody knows just how difficult it is to live with me, more than myself. But whenĀ I wake up in the morning ...Ā look in the mirror, or the sun, or the daily record ... I just can't tell you the feeling of utter pride mixed with jubilant euphoria it brings me knowingĀ that I am playing my part in giving something back to the victimised ... under privileged ... under class ... minority of Irish origin .... begging community .... and feel that as long as I have done something to windupĀ all these fannies to distractionĀ ... it makes living with myself that extra bit special ....Ā thenĀ IĀ say to myself ........."What a Wonderful World ..... ā™„ļø ? ..... Oh! Yeah!".......Ā :p:

:UK:

Ā 

:rofl:

7 hours ago, Willis said:

molesting children

bombing children

murdering soldiers

praising terrorism

Ā 

but its us who cant live with ourselves

Ā 

Add sex pest board membersĀ 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Female staff gropedĀ 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

7 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Possibly the most embarrassing headline i have ever seen in any rhag. No research on the player in question to highlight the utter hypocrisy and irony in his statement. Shameless.Ā 

Britney has had an even worse one! He claimed to have an exclusive interview with Sir Walter and there was a full page article and literally one quote from Sir Walter saying the gap isn't as big as the 30 points suggest - which could've been made to someone else and that wee creep overheard it. The rest of the article goes on about how amazing Brenda, Dembele and Sinclair are. The press up here are the lowest of the low and nothing but absolute scum. The day that Spiers, English, Hamilton, Gordon, Spence and the rest of the Rangers hating scumbags no longer exist will be a very happy day. Still can't believe Spiers sat in the Enclosure unchallenged. ??

9 hours ago, RDFM said:

You'd think he burned down an orphanage ffs, all he did was kick him in the arse.

Ā 

9 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Minutes applause on the 7th minute as a mark of respect for Dougie's untimely passing?

:dance:

While it should have been a red card Ā let's not kid ourselves it was ! Ā It isn't Garners fault the ref didn'tĀ Ā do his job properly Ā and Ā there have been a lot worse tackles this season on our players Ā ... The Kilmarnock player on Barton Ā for example which were deliberately trying to i cause injury and many others which didn't even get a card. That other lot have got away with a few Gordon should have been sent off 3 times this season Ā Brown has escaped Ā punishment on numerous occasions for worse tackles than Garners too

This rag is just an irrelevant newspaper now that no one takes seriously itsĀ bias against everyone and everything Blue or Protestant is laughableĀ 

So was Imrie maimed, put out of the game for life, unable to walk again or something as bad?

No, he played in their next game and will probably play today. The player himself seems to be handling it better than his teammateĀ and scum backed newspaper. I wonder if the outraged player was paid for his view on the tackle. Sensationalist rubbish!

Adds a little edge to the game today though.

1 hour ago, heathen fish boy said:

Add sex pest board membersĀ 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Female staff gropedĀ 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

SigningĀ sexual flashers, racists and bigots too.......no level too low for Scotlands establishment club.Ā 

1 minute ago, 55Bear said:

Doubtful, but if it was to happen prepare yourself for the deafening sound of silence

I can see them being very physical today and if the intent was there I wouldn't be surprised.Ā 

A weak ref and a compliant media are expected.Ā 

2 hours ago, beechwood bear said:

That has to be the most embarrassing headline that arsewipe has ever come out with. Fucking ban these cunts Rangers and Joe,give him a wee reminder today of what you're all about son.

I'll go along with that, except there's been a lot worse than that written about us in the comics that have replacedĀ newspapers these days. Still pathetic though, especially as it seems rather ironic coming from Sarris as per the info the lads earlier in the thread provided. The entire Scottish media in general are an embarrassment as what is regarded asĀ 'journalism' today is lazy, well short of any real substance and heavily biased (understatement of the year methinks).Ā 

Maybe Mr Gavin 'Dangle' Berry will get the same recognition for his piece as a certain bitch who should have been sacked without question seems to be getting for her contribution to 'journalism'. See section 19 in the link below.

http://www.scotns.org.uk/awards/the-shortlist/

Ā