eejay the dj

Rhodent bheasts in Scotland's media

280 posts in this topic

Britney SPIERS  lunatic and in need of an asylum:lol::lol:

4 people like this

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Can we add Bears who have betrayed our club like Broadfoot, McDermott and Jackson? Bears who joined in with the kicking lumps out of us bandwagon and failed to ever stand up for us. Blowing smoke up the Celtic arse and booting us seems to be a prerequisite for working within the Scottish mhedia. 

Yes mate ,we can . The list is a long one . All  good bears know that . The club don't care but we supporters should care .

1 person likes this

I think Tam Cowan is funny.

The worrying thing for me is their bias and hypocrisy is so blatantly obvious yet they get away with it. Journalism in this country is utterly shite.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

For fairness and to give a bit of balance I've listed all those below who show a positive slant towards the Rangers:

:duh: I was going to add that part :lol:

Paranoid Protestants. 

If everyone on that list died today i would be in a good place.

3 people like this

It would probably be easier to list the media who haven't been biased, knife wielding, bitter, ill informed cunts.

9 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

It would probably be easier to list the media who haven't been biased, knife wielding, bitter, ill informed cunts.

No I thought I would list them . Was hoping to be reminded of the many I forgotten about

14 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

If everyone on that list died today i would be in a good place.

Yes mate . Line everyone of them up  with a scattergun .

23 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

For fairness and to give a bit of balance I've listed all those below who show a positive slant towards the Rangers:

Good to see you think Rossiter has been positive about us... Get it??? 

(I make myself laugh at least)

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Angela Haggerty and Graham Spiers.

Angela is a bitter bastard who has made a career born out of Rangers hating.  The extent of her Rangers hatred even cost her the job at the Herald temporarily.  These days she tries her best not to mention Rangers as she wants to be taken seriously as a political correspondent.  However, the hatred is as strong as ever just below the surface.  She will expose herself again on a long enough timeline.

Graham Spiers lack of consistency is what bugs me the most.  This is a man who compared Rangers to Lance Armstrong, Juventus, and said the words "financial doping" on radio for all to hear.  He said we're a different club in his opinion.  But wait, we sign Jon Daily and Spiers writes an article about a 'historically sectarian signing policy'.  He then went on the TV to declare it's not the same team.  Then after the 2-0 cup defeat a few years ago he wrote an article that claimed the Billy Boys had shamed Rangers for more than a decade.  He was then pictured in the crowd attending a game as a fan claiming this was his boyhood club. He positions himself either side of the old club/new club debate to suit his own agenda.  

I would also point out that about 15 years ago Spiers wrote an article saying Rangers are more sectarian that Celtic.  Celtic fans apparently had a few idiots but Rangers, for the most part, were portrayed as bigots.  Since then we've had the hanging of Protestant effigies, banners asking for football fans to be killed, attacks on young children, burning of the Rangers bus, 66 on the steps of Ibrox at the anniversary of the disaster, etc.  Not to mention the continued support for the IRA and hatred for British troops, were is his condemnation of them?  He's gone quiet.

Had added Spiers . Forgotten about the witch

45 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Can we add Bears who have betrayed our club like Broadfoot, McDermott and Jackson? Bears who joined in with the kicking lumps out of us bandwagon and failed to ever stand up for us. Blowing smoke up the Celtic arse and booting us seems to be a prerequisite for working within the Scottish mhedia. 

Jackson was never a bear . Ever . Not sure about the other 2

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes mate . Line everyone of them up  with a scattergun .

Would rather they were stoned to death, would be longer and more painful:lol:

The vermin have taken over and have beat us down so much that us snatching a draw at the piggery repulses them.

We have that article today about Garner having the audacity to make a rash challenge.

Brown elbows Holt and nothing said, the bheggars chant broony from the stands and the media lap it up.

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Good to see you think Rossiter has been positive about us... Get it??? 

(I make myself laugh at least)

No mate, what do you mean?

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Would rather they were stoned to death, would be longer and more painful:lol:

The vermin have taken over and have beat us down so much that us snatching a draw at the piggery repulses them.

We have that article today about Garner having the audacity to make a rash challenge.

Brown elbows Holt and nothing said, the bheggars chant broony from the stands and the media lap it up.

What about stoning them first mate . Then the scattergun :lol: