Rhodent bheasts in Scotland's media

eejay the dj

19 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Anyone who doesn't see a connection between the vitriolic rhetoric aimed at Rangers and the descent of our country into the Republic of Scotland needs to wake the fuck up. 

Still cant believe Glasgow voted yes 

Glasgow voted yes mate because the whole City is corrupt to the core . The nepotism is rife in the City ,The Council ,the Scottish tabloids are all pulling for one kind .

The Glasgow vote was never in doubt for me .It's the corruption heartlands

19 hours ago, gsa said:

Spiers is so wierd and creepy. What I don't understand about him is how on earth did he get a job covering football? He clearly has no real interest, knowledge or passion for the game.

Hugh Keevins "Nurembourg" comments were vile in the extreme and personally I find it disgraceful that the club did not demand an apology.

What did he say?

Bang on about Speirs, easily the worst for me of the traditional press and the most damaging to Rangers with his constant calling us sectarian.

Same again about him not knowing much about football or being a genuine football man. If you take a look you'll see most of them are the same. It's a cushy easy number passed out to shite graduates who's fathers have contacts. Most of the press and media is like this but football reporting is about the lowest form of journalism.

The likes of Haggerty getting a job on the back of her popularity among the scum pisses me off because it's basically rewarding people for hating Rangers. Outwith that all she'd done was a HNC and crap puff pieces about issues like ferries to the Scottish islands.

Thank fuck the Sun ruined the mental ones chances of getting a job because it wouldn't have surprised me to see him getting work such is the context of hatred towards Rangers in Scotland's media.

He was on Clyde one night if I remember correctly.

19 hours ago, gsa said:

Spiers is so wierd and creepy. What I don't understand about him is how on earth did he get a job covering football? He clearly has no real interest, knowledge or passion for the game.

Hugh Keevins "Nurembourg" comments were vile in the extreme and personally I find it disgraceful that the club did not demand an apology.

Spiers was playing with his Doodlemaster and chemistry set while everyone was playing football. A well scrubbed mummy's boy who probably looked as awkward on a football pitch as he looked at a disco. Keevan's cannot utter a sentence without looking for any sensational or sinister angle. He imagines himself at Speakers Corner with every word that he utters. He is a parochial tit!

So I agree with you of course!

Good thread Eejay, been wanting one of these as a sticky for a point of reference for ages.

Most are added that I know with that cunt Gordon Waddell just been mentioned. There's another one called Gannon who has stood out a few times for me.

There is also one down here in England who works for the Guardian and is a professor of journalism at a university. Forget his name but will add it later if no one helps me out as I know other bears will have come across the cunt.

After that the only other one I can think of is that arse Jim Spence who left the BBC over wanting to be allowed to call us a new club.

The only guy I know who has been completely fair with Rangers is Richard Wilson.

50 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Good thread Eejay, been wanting one of these as a sticky for a point of reference for ages.

Most are added that I know with that cunt Gordon Waddell just been mentioned. There's another one called Gannon who has stood out a few times for me.

There is also one down here in England who works for the Guardian and is a professor of journalism at a university. Forget his name but will add it later if no one helps me out as I know other bears will have come across the cunt.

After that the only other one I can think of is that arse Jim Spence who left the BBC over wanting to be allowed to call us a new club.

The only guy I know who has been completely fair with Rangers is Richard Wilson.

Roy Greenslade?

3 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Need more names mate . Memory isn't as good as it once was .:lol:

On 18/03/2017 at 2:24 PM, eejay the dj said:

He is reporter . That doesn't mean he is a bear ffs

Listen I have worked in the rancid building . He was never a fan of our club . He may well have been on the gravy train along with JT in those days . They had a cosy relationship with DM.

He certainly knows who his paymasters are nowadays though . Toe the line or be sacked like others recently

I stand by what I said, and I didn't work in that rancid building. ( and I won't add a FFS for effect either )

Miles Chambers, a freelancer who writes for various sports fanzines.

It was him who used Ibrox as a backdrop (on goal.com) for an article on the widespread child abuse allegations within football. When pulled about it and informed about the bheasts from the East it was changed, to a picture of kids playing in a park.

Asked why not Torbett Towers he replied it wouldn't be right to insinuate.

Fucking wanker.

Just now, Virtuoso said:

Gerry 'rancid bastard' Braiden.

Was about to post this myself

Gerry Braiden is quite simply a Protestant hating little bigot with a obsessive fixation with banning Orange walks and reporting all things kafflik with a positive spin.

Slabbering rheeking republican...ex andytown news i believe.