Rhodent bheasts in Scotland's media

eejay the dj

1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

The only journalist who I've heard give a balanced view of things at Rangers is Richard Wilson of the BBC. He regularly has Jackson and Spiers lost for words because he talks sense.

He give's a balanced view sometimes . They all should be giving balanced views all the time  .

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate . I have never seen this shite and what has Braidon said ??

Sorted the Chambers one

Try reading Hassan's stuff and feel your blood pressure rise.

Gerry Braiden is just a hate-filled bastard. Used to describe himself as 'The Ardoyne Republican' :sarcasm:

Just now, Virtuoso said:

Try reading Hassan's stuff and feel your blood pressure rise.

Gerry Braidon is just a hate-filled bastard. Used to describe himself as 'The Ardoyne Republican' :sarcasm:

I believe you mate .

Any more high profile ones ? that I may have forgotten about ?

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I believe you mate .

Any more high profile ones ? that I may have forgotten about ?

Over the weekend eejay.
Both stv and not surprised by the bbc,but both had "Rangers fans" slashed one of McGills drivers.
The negative spin if it had been the other way round would've been "two men wearing celtic tops".
This is a battle we cannot just let slip. 

4 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Over the weekend eejay.
Both stv and not surprised by the bbc,but both had "Rangers fans" slashed one of McGills drivers.
The negative spin if it had been the other way round would've been "two men wearing celtic tops".

We all know that mate .

We have a club that simply won't do a thing . They don't care a fuck .

Our support is riddled with apathy . You can feel Virtuoso's passion and there are many like him .Sadly not enough .

They want us to stand up to the reptiles and their lies .Bring it to every other bears attention.

Hell some bears even shoot them down . That is what we are up against within our own .

I have always maintained ,it will take the club acting before anything even remotely is brought into focus .

It will continue . My list proves it .

The majority of these scumbags are not reporting . They are on a carefully planned crusade to damage and continually damage our name and supporters

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Have you read my list mate :p: first 2 are there

Who is Doleman ?

Ha. At work and have my screen minimised.

James Doleman, getting the beasts to crowdfund him to cover our various ongoing court cases. He'll be one demanding we have titles stripped if we lose.

https://twitter.com/jamesdoleman

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Over the weekend eejay.

Its also because Celtic will take them to task if they print a slanderous article about them and threaten to sue them

Whereas our board will only stand up to the media if they are personally slandered, the media can say whatever they like about the fans

Twitterer and blogger Cat Boyd. Another hate-filled bastard who writes for The National

https://twitter.com/kittycatboyd

This is her latest:

Cat Boyd: I'm proud of my Irish background '" why can't Glasgow celebrate St Patrick's Day like everyone else?

FROM Tokyo and Moscow to Seoul and Boston, the world unites on March 17 to celebrate St Patrick's Day, a festival of gaudy green silliness that gives councils and local businesses an effective license to print money. The Visit London website boasts that their events feature 'spectacular pageantry, wonderful floats, marching bands from across the UK, sports clubs and Irish dancing schools'.

These events are aggressively, confrontationally fun and commercial. Generally speaking, they are about as politically inflammatory as Riverdance or The Corrs. It's a business opportunity for enterprising city councils, it's an excuse for citizens to wear daft hats and get a bit drunk, and that's it.

Unless, that is, you happen to live in Glasgow, one of the world's most Irish cities.

True, Glasgow City Council has actually just approved a St Patrick's Day march. Unfortunately, rather than the gloriously shamrock-ridden affairs everyone else gets, Glasgow has approved a Loyalist parade by the Regimental Blues, who call themselves, with interesting use of capital letters, a 'newly formed Pressure Group standing for The Protestant Loyalist Community of Scotland'. About 75 sorry souls will march in honour of such noble sentiments in two weeks' time, while everyone else in the world '" and even those beyond it, on the International Space Station '" has fun.

In earlier years, Glasgow's political leaders have discussed holding a proper St Patrick's Day parade to honour the contribution of Scotland's Irish minority to our history. The idea was angrily rejected by then Labour MP Jim Sheridan, who denied the Irish were an ethnic minority and also suggested '" really '" that such an event would cost taxpayers money. Tory MSP Mary Scanlon agreed: 'I do not want a Scotland divided on the lines of nationalism and unionism; that is not my Scotland.'

Why are Scotland's politicians and public institutions so uniquely squeamish on this issue? Let's be clear: it's not because most Glaswegians or Scots are anti-Irish. Some Scottish people are truly bigoted, and some of them occupy high places in society. However, the days where having an Irish name constituted a real barrier to getting a job in the private sector are more or less gone. There's racism in Scotland, but the Irish very rarely take the brunt of it.

However, being Irish '" or of Irish descent '" is still considered a private affair, celebrated in homes or in closed-off pubs and churches. Any public recognition of the huge contribution of Irish immigration to Scotland is considered violently, aggressively political. If you mention this on social media, you'll be inundated with comments about schools, Catholicism and the Old Firm. Believe me on this one.

But I'm not talking about any of these things. I'm simply suggesting that there should be an official recognition of the Irish community's contribution to Scottish society. That includes a recognition of the discrimination they've suffered too. The very fact this all feels a bit daring is depressing.

Glasgow City Council pours money into its annual Mela, a multicultural festival linked to South Asian immigration, and people regard this as a good thing for community cohesion and a good thing for business. It's also a really good day out. Nobody would call it inflammatory. Nobody would say it was simply inviting trouble from the far-right. Nobody is that silly.

However, a silent majority in Scotland '" a liberal silent majority '" still consider that assertive Irishness undermines our sense of civic national pride. There is a silent majority who believe that assertive Irishness exposes divides around ethnicity and religion and, worse, football. And ultimately both sides are as bad as each other: so many Scottish liberals think.

Let me explain how this works in practice. The other day, I encountered some anti-Irish racists on the Subway. I knew they were racists because they were stamping about singing the Famine Song: 'Thousands in Glasgow alone, From Ireland they came, Brought us nothing but trouble and shame, Well the famine is over, Why don't you go home?'

I'm proud to be from an Irish background. But in Glasgow, I know how I'm supposed to react. I've been trained for this, I know the drill: keep quiet, let it pass, don't make a fuss. If you react, everyone will think you're as bad as them.

That day, though, something snapped. I'd had enough, and I confronted the louts on their racist 'banter'. By some sixth sense, they must have been able to detect my generations-old ethnic heritage, because they dismissed me as a 'Fenian bitch'. Some fellow commuters tutted and looked the other way.

Looking back on that incident, I'm not angry at the louts. They are idiots who know no better. I'm angry that I felt ashamed when I raised a complaint. Because I know that a section of polite Scotland was looking on, judging me for failing to let sleeping dogs lie. By asking some guys to stop singing a genocidal song about me, I felt keenly conscious of my ethnicity and my family's religion '" even though I'm an atheist '" and of being a woman, alone.

I also felt that, by simply standing up for one of Glasgow's largest ethnic groups and their right to exist, I was in danger of being seen to 'make it all worse'.

Should we just ignore them and they'll go away? That's the silent consequence of Scotland's liberal consensus on the Irish question: it's fine being Irish in the comfort of your private home. Just don't chuck it in people's faces '" the last thing we want is to incite bigotry, after all.

While liberals cringe about football and religion, and refuse to stand up to Orangemen because it just 'inflames the issue', Scotland still has a problem with its Irish past. And it's not going to get any better until we accept that. I've got a modest proposal for Glasgow's middle-class civic leaders. Let's celebrate our city's Irish heritage, and be proud of it together '" not be cowed by bigots.

Time to go home...

10 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Twitterer and blogger Cat Boyd. Another hate-filled bastard who writes for The National

This is her latest:

Time to go home...

That's a truly horrendous 1 sided peice she has written there.

Glasgow is one of the worlds biggest Irish cities? Fucking hell.

Ok for them to shout Brits out across the watter but how dare we return the sentiment over here.

Double standards, usual fenian victim standards more like.

Just read this these cunts are allowed a Have walk  the day after cup final .Do you ever have the feeling ,these mutants think that a treble is in the bag .I'm sure Pedro will be pulling out all the stops to make sure they do in his usual corrupt way .

Scummy bastard 

57 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

This is her latest:

Time to go home...

It's the same arseholes who won't celebrate St. Andrew's day 

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Over the weekend eejay.

Why does a guy just gets slashed? Surely a whole lot more to this story?

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

This is her latest:

Time to go home...

You know you're dealing with a weapons grade moron when they identify themselves as a feminist marxist. And since when was religion a race?

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Just read this these cunts are allowed a Have walk  the day after cup final .Do you ever have the feeling ,these mutants think that a treble is in the bag .I'm sure Pedro will be pulling out all the stops to make sure they do in his usual corrupt way .

Scummy bastard 

What's this about eejay?

51 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

What's this about eejay?

They applied for permission to have a walk for their Lisbon heros and it was granted .Not sure of full detail but it wouldn't be GCC to say no to them eh .Day after Scottish cup final Corrupt cunts 

If they never won trebble think it would be a bit flat me thinx 

Think it's safe to say .This could be rigged rigged this year 

47 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They applied for permission to have a walk for their Lisbon heros and it was granted .Not sure of full detail but it wouldn't be GCC to say no to them eh .Day after Scottish cup final Corrupt cunts 

If they never won trebble think it would be a bit flat me thinx 

Think it's safe to say .This could be rigged rigged this year 

Well if gcc are involved , it will be rigged mate 

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

That's a truly horrendous 1 sided peice she has written there.

Glasgow is one of the worlds biggest Irish cities? Fucking hell.

Ok for them to shout Brits out across the watter but how dare we return the sentiment over here.

Double standards, usual fenian victim standards more like.

There are parades all across the country celebrating a part of Irish culture,  but it's protestant culture so that doesn't count. 

They should give them the St pats parade then every loyalist flute band in Scotland should apply to be in it :lol:

1 hour ago, Willis said:

There are parades all across the country celebrating a part of Irish culture,  but it's protestant culture so that doesn't count. 

They should give them the St pats parade then every loyalist flute band in Scotland should apply to be in it :lol:

Aye but they are pyoor sectarian marches for knuckledraggers etc....

Which we both know is bullshit.

I have went to parades for years and never seen any bother other than a couple of over intoxicated followers but no worse than you see on any night at the weekend in Glasgow city centre or any town centre for that matter.

I took my boy to the big parade in Glasgow last year, we followed my cousins band the Govan Protestant boys, and never seen any bother apart from a few daft wee boys arguing (which appeared to be scheme arguments and not band/lodge related at all).

We followed his band most of the way but watched all the other bands as they arrived and it is a truly wonderful sight.

I have had many an argument with arseholes who cannot accept our culture and our freedom of expression, yet they label us the bigots? Hypocrisy at it's finest.

We should be proud of our heritage, never let any nationalist or fenian tell you otherwise.