Rhodent bheasts in Scotland's media

eejay the dj

2 minutes ago, DESGER said:

1st half -Mention Rangers as much as possible even if only tenuous link!!

2nd half - Big Jock knew!!

If they are sensationalising it, that's pretty disgusting. They need to be fucking spot on with their claims and finger pointing. I'm assuming there's no actual evidence or testimony regarding abuse at Rangers?

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Difficult watch in truth mate . Bheasts are the worst of humanity

I think it will be a hard watch. I think there are a few of us on here who played in the youth system,and i can count myself lucky that I had good people coaching me

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

If they are sensationalising it, that's pretty disgusting. They need to be fucking spot on with their claims and finger pointing. I'm assuming there's no actual evidence or testimony regarding abuse at Rangers?

They said Rangers gave a statement saying when the club was made aware, he was sacked immediately and police were called.... Police Scotland say they can't find a record.

But fuck me, never realised how much of a rancid evil mob they bheasts truely are. There's no way back for them after this programme. Difficult to watch.

9 minutes ago, DESGER said:

1st half -Mention Rangers as much as possible even if only tenuous link!!

2nd half - Big Jock knew!!

Exactly some of the reporting is shocking. He played for Rangers youth show the people wearing Rangers tops yet the abuse happened when the guy played at Liverpool.

Keep mentioning Rangers when the abuse didn't happen at Ibrox. Just that these poor people happened to play at Rangers at some point 

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think it will be a hard watch. I think there are a few of us on here who played in the youth system,and i can count myself lucky that I had good people coaching me

Spot on mate, heartbreaking for those that have gone through this. As for the perpetrators and those that knew, I hope they rot in hell

2 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

They said Rangers gave a statement saying when the club was made aware, he was sacked immediately and police were called.... Police Scotland say they can't find a record.

But fuck me, never realised how much of a rancid evil mob they bheasts truely are. There's no way back for them after this programme. Difficult to watch.

Police Scotland didn't say that at all.

Here is the FOI

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/376216/response/924550/attach/html/2/2016 2819 response.pdf.html

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

That's interesting, not what the guy said on the programme. He said police Scotland had no record. Suppose it wouldn't be the BBC without the usual dig at us.

11 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

The police didn't bother investigating hundreds of claims of abuse at BBC also police Scotland didn't exist then but back then I don't imagine them keeping much as no charges were made etc 

6 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Exactly some of the reporting is shocking. He played for Rangers youth show the people wearing Rangers tops yet the abuse happened when the guy played at Liverpool.

Keep mentioning Rangers when the abuse didn't happen at Ibrox. Just that these poor people happened to play at Rangers at some point 

They even mentioned the fact the cunt who abused the boy while working for Liverpool knew Jock Wallace to get our name in again!!

2 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

That's interesting, not what the guy said on the programme. He said police Scotland had no record. Suppose it wouldn't be the BBC without the usual dig at us.

Police Scotland said they couldn't comment, not that they couldn't find any record.

FFS dont go around spouting that pish.