Rhodent bheasts in Scotland's media

eejay the dj

Just now, born a blue nose said:

What's the overall opinion, will anything come of this programme?

Individuals will be prosecuted and disgraced. That's where the focus will go. Sellic will be tarnished, but they'll survive it and a compliant media will soften the damage in the medium to long term. 

That'd be my guess. We shall see.

25 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

They said Rangers gave a statement saying when the club was made aware, he was sacked immediately and police were called.... Police Scotland say they can't find a record.

But fuck me, never realised how much of a rancid evil mob they bheasts truely are. There's no way back for them after this programme. Difficult to watch.

Police Scotland actually refused to confirm or deny... Not the way it was made out on the documentary 

1 minute ago, Davhow said:

Police Scotland actually refused to confirm or deny... Not the way it was made out on the documentary 

Agreed mate. 

The thing to take away from this is the differences between the 2 club's official statements.

Rangers: When allegations were made, Neely was sacked and police were immediately contacted.

Celtic: boys club? Wit boys club... Nothing to do with us.

After watching that, the only justice to the victims I can see is shutting down celtic fc, selling all players and assets and giving the remaining monies to the victims and their families. The lives that have been ruined are truly horrific due to the cover up that is still happening to this day. Rancid disgusting institution!

Just now, thebooler said:

One of the boys fathers was a cop, so the police DID know.

The FOI the BBC submitted is on the other thread, the police wouldn't confirm or deny because it forms part of an ongoing investigation.  The BBC omitted to mention that reason.

That was a heart breaking programme to watch. You could see quite clearly how difficult it was for these guys to come forward, and how it still effects them. They are so very brave.  Hibs should have told Rangers about that monster. It saddening that ONLY Rangers reported him to the authorities. I hope a full enquiry is done like in the Jimmy Saville case.

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

That was a heart breaking programme to watch. You could see quite clearly how difficult it was for these guys to come forward, and how it still effects them. They are so very brave.  Hibs should have told Rangers about that monster. It saddening that ONLY Rangers reported him to the authorities. I hope a full enquiry is done like in the Jimmy Saville case.

I think you'll find this will be IN the Jimmy Saville case!

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Couldn't believe that mother who didn't report the abuse her 14 year old son was getting in case it jeopardised his career!

Shes as bad as the people doing and not actually fit enough to call herself a mum. An absolute disgrace 

This ^^^^^  100%

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

The beggars will have given their permission for this .

They will have thought of their TACT on dealing with this . Now they will have approached BBC and told them to run with this

Diluting it as much as they can

I'm surprised more wasn't mentioned about Kelly

10 hours ago, Inigo said:

I've thought Daly was a cunt in the past, but fair play. He's done his job well there.

I think there's more to come out regarding  the big money contracts going to Torbett from Kelly and McGinn.

This pay off wasn't for nothing and funny how Daly doesn't get any joy from actually talking to any of these cunts and then just leaves it.

I honestly think a pedo ring was deep in Celtics boardroom and maybe Torbett will start to take the other bheasts down with him.

40 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Couldn't believe that mother who didn't report the abuse her 14 year old son was getting in case it jeopardised his career!

Shes as bad as the people doing and not actually fit enough to call herself a mum. An absolute disgrace 

Ano pal could not believe that when i 1st seen it i had to rewind the thing to see if i heard it correct having a kid myself i just cant get my head around this tbh

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Fukkin unbelievable m8, she should be prosecuted aswell!...fukkin cow!!