Have the board played a blinder

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, blue_sea_of_ibrox said:

We looked fantastic today dominated the ball but also looked dangerous in attack for a change.  I can't help feel the board have played a blinder getting him to Rangers despite me not having a clue who he was. The difference in the team has been massive after only a week. 

another case of premature speculation

Way too early to tell, we'll learn a bit from the rest of this season but it'll be more next season we get to make a real judgement on him.

As for the board, they'll need to back him with some money in the summer if we are to get anywhere close to where we aspire to be. They'll only have played a blinder if the is successful while getting the backing he needs.

1 hour ago, blue_sea_of_ibrox said:

We looked fantastic today dominated the ball but also looked dangerous in attack for a change.  I can't help feel the board have played a blinder getting him to Rangers despite me not having a clue who he was. The difference in the team has been massive after only a week. 

Bullshit.

The only slight difference was that we pressured Hamilton into errors quicker, whilst we were very scrappy after the third goal and still have lots to improve on.

Pedro isn't a miracle worker he has only been here two minutes give him a chance then maybe he will have actually earned your admiration.

1 hour ago, blue_sea_of_ibrox said:

Fucking hell man, 1 game:duh: