UB incident?

graeme_4

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye saw that the copper was receiving information over his ear piece and went in to jail someone that was as far as I am concerned doing sod all.

They failed to lift him then and there but have no doubt he will be lifted at a later date.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He was brutal today. 

Dunno why he thinks shouting at everyone calling them names is going to energise them.

Not to mention the fact they refuse to sing when it's not them starting the song and never let a song run its course.

3 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Canny wait for this to decend in to the "lets criticise the only people in Ibrox who actually care about improving the atmosphere" thread. 

That they're the "only people in Ibrox who actually care about improving the atmosphere" is absolute pish. If they did they wouldn't start up songs to drown out other 'organically' started stuff throughout games. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That they're the "only people in Ibrox who actually care about improving the atmosphere" is absolute pish. If they did they wouldn't start up songs to drown out other 'organically' started stuff throughout games. 

Pish ma arse.

Ibrox is the biggest library in Glasgow and they are the only ones who try and changw that. Our support turns up once or twice a year at Ibrox.

I've stood in that section before, its a bit hard to hear a small pocket of fans starting up a song elsewhere when you are singing and hundreds beside you are singing yer lungs out. Petty thing to complain about. 

4 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Pish ma arse.

Ibrox is the biggest library in Glasgow and they are the only ones who try and changw that. Our support turns up once or twice a year at Ibrox.

I've stood in that section before, its a bit hard to hear a small pocket of fans starting up a song elsewhere when you are singing and hundreds beside you are singing yer lungs out. Petty thing to complain about. 

Except there's plenty of times when they aren't singing, something starts up elsewhere in the ground then they pipe up with their faux-ultra wank. If I can hear it sitting 50 feet away from them I'm almost certain they'll also hear it. Part of the reason Ibrox is such a library is they sing stuff that is familiar to absolutely no one inside the ground other than the wee group in the corner. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Except there's plenty of times when they aren't singing, something starts up elsewhere in the ground then they pipe up with their faux-ultra wank. If I can hear it sitting 50 feet away from them I'm almost certain they'll also hear it. Part of the reason Ibrox is such a library is they sing stuff that is familiar to absolutely no one inside the ground other than the wee group in the corner. 

Right, so you reckon they ignore every other fan and are happy just to have a few hundred singing? They'd rather a few hundred singing a song they started than thousands singing a song someone else started? Away and don't talk pish mate. 

Also an absoloute shite excuse for the terrible atmosphere in Ibrox. Its nothing to do with the song choice, they mix it up. Some songs you may not like but younger generations love and it gets them going. Plenty older songs, why does the rest of Ibrox not join in with them?

Cos they canny be arsed, that is the reason.

31 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Canny wait for this to decend in to the "lets criticise the only people in Ibrox who actually care about improving the atmosphere" thread. 

They want to support the team, I have no problem with that but wish there was more of them.......as long as they behave which they havent always done !

23 minutes ago, PRW. said:

I might be a bit older than some on here but I remember when the fans sang in response to what was happening on the pitch. The union bears have had an adverse effect in my view in that their constant droning promotes lethargy across the rest of the ground. If I'm being brutally honest I find them rather annoying. 

3 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Right, so you reckon they ignore every other fan and are happy just to have a few hundred singing? They'd rather a few hundred singing a song they started than thousands singing a song someone else started? Away and don't talk pish mate. 

Also an absoloute shite excuse for the terrible atmosphere in Ibrox. Its nothing to do with the song choice, they mix it up. Some songs you may not like but younger generations love and it gets them going. Plenty older songs, why does the rest of Ibrox not join in with them?

Cos they canny be arsed, that is the reason.

Loyalist songs very rarely spread outside the section, a trip to Ibrox etc. have been getting sung recently an don't spread out the section as well.

3 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

The tims back up the groin brigade, we on the other hand slag our section off. We really are a right miserable bunch.

Without sounding like a tim sympathiser those cunts appear to recognise what songs and chants get the wider stadium involved. Everybody I sit beside gets rather pissed off with the same old songs being carted out like a playlist.