graeme_4

UB incident?

455 posts in this topic

Anyone know what was going on?

Saw Sturgeon's storm troopers trying to wade in at one point. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Anyone know what was going on?

Saw Sturgeon's storm troopers trying to wade in at one point. 

Cunts have been doing it for every goal for the last few weeks 

Was this just before half time? What was it all about?

Aye saw that the copper was receiving information over his ear piece and went in to jail someone that was as far as I am concerned doing sod all.

They failed to lift him then and there but have no doubt he will be lifted at a later date.

Just now, RDFM said:

Wish they lifted that fucking bam with the megaphone.

He was brutal today. 

4 people like this

And far as I could see the incident was coppers trying to wade in to the sectionto arrest someone (no doubt for singing a song) and they didn't let the coppers in. Well done to them.

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Canny wait for this to decend in to the "lets criticise the only people in Ibrox who actually care about improving the atmosphere" thread. 

They're just wee neds, and wee guys etc.

1 person likes this

My brother was saying they appeared after the Tiffany song 😂

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Except there's plenty of times when they aren't singing, something starts up elsewhere in the ground then they pipe up with their faux-ultra wank. If I can hear it sitting 50 feet away from them I'm almost certain they'll also hear it. Part of the reason Ibrox is such a library is they sing stuff that is familiar to absolutely no one inside the ground other than the wee group in the corner. 

Right, so you reckon they ignore every other fan and are happy just to have a few hundred singing? They'd rather a few hundred singing a song they started than thousands singing a song someone else started? Away and don't talk pish mate. 

Also an absoloute shite excuse for the terrible atmosphere in Ibrox. Its nothing to do with the song choice, they mix it up. Some songs you may not like but younger generations love and it gets them going. Plenty older songs, why does the rest of Ibrox not join in with them?

Cos they canny be arsed, that is the reason.

2 people like this

31 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Canny wait for this to decend in to the "lets criticise the only people in Ibrox who actually care about improving the atmosphere" thread. 

They want to support the team, I have no problem with that but wish there was more of them.......as long as they behave which they havent always done !

I watched the game at home and the whole place seemed subdued for long periods.  Singing from anywhere is a good thing 

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, PRW. said:

I might be a bit older than some on here but I remember when the fans sang in response to what was happening on the pitch. The union bears have had an adverse effect in my view in that their constant droning promotes lethargy across the rest of the ground. If I'm being brutally honest I find them rather annoying. 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Right, so you reckon they ignore every other fan and are happy just to have a few hundred singing? They'd rather a few hundred singing a song they started than thousands singing a song someone else started? Away and don't talk pish mate. 

Also an absoloute shite excuse for the terrible atmosphere in Ibrox. Its nothing to do with the song choice, they mix it up. Some songs you may not like but younger generations love and it gets them going. Plenty older songs, why does the rest of Ibrox not join in with them?

Cos they canny be arsed, that is the reason.

Loyalist songs very rarely spread outside the section, a trip to Ibrox etc. have been getting sung recently an don't spread out the section as well.

3 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

The tims back up the groin brigade, we on the other hand slag our section off. We really are a right miserable bunch.

Without sounding like a tim sympathiser those cunts appear to recognise what songs and chants get the wider stadium involved. Everybody I sit beside gets rather pissed off with the same old songs being carted out like a playlist.