UB incident?

graeme_4

Just now, Paisleybear1872 said:

Nobody from the UB has bashed you so I'm not sure why you are saying that because that isn't a fact at all. 

The UB don't need to bash anyone to make the group feel better, we're happy enough knowing ourselves that we do the best we are capable of. All I've done is responded to all the clear misconceptions about the UB's song choice, megaphone, speaker and views towards the atmosphere in the ground.

There's 11 pages of folk telling us how shite the atmosphere is at Ibrox and how were shite compared to European fans etc. I never said they bashed me personally but their cronies are certainly bashing the fanbase in this thread.

This will be locked soon enough anyway like every other thread that turns into a daft argument just because the UBs cannot take criticism without going in a huff

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Willis said:

There's 11 pages of folk telling us how shite the atmosphere is at Ibrox and how were shite compared to European fans etc. I never said they bashed me personally but their cronies are certainly bashing the fanbase in this thread.

This will be locked soon enough anyway like every other thread that turns into a daft argument just because the UBs cannot take criticism without going in a huff

I'm the only member of the UB in this thread and I'm not in a huff, all of my replies have only discussed the issues and misconceptions other people have brought up and I've tried to answer them to help clear it up. Please stop acting like anyone else is spitting the dummy out.

37 minutes ago, Willis said:

90% of his posts on this issue are complete contractions.

The atmospheres shite

The UBs create a great atmosphere

Were behind most clubs in terms of atmosphere

Most other clubs have shite atmospheres

They love to bash the rest of the support, I've been in plenty decent atmospheres in the past couple years and its had nothing to do with UBs but were led to believe that you'd hear a pin drop if they were gone.

They've been there for ten years how long do they plan on taking to "bring back the atmosphere"

The fact they've got to bash the rest of the support and say were shite to make themselves look good says it all

You're just no getting it. 

The atmosphere is shite in Ibrox, and would be even worse if UB weren't there. They have about 400 people singing for most the game, obviously that isn't going to make Ibrox an electrifying atmosphere but they are trying their best with little help from the club and the rest of the support. 

We are behind most clubs in terms of atmosphere as believe it or not football does exist outside of the UK, which is where most atmospheres are shite, and the majority of clubs are outside the UK. FFS. 

If you couldn't see thats what I was saying theres no much point continuing debating it with you mate 

You are genuinely moaning at UB for not "bringing back the atmosphere" while their section of around 400 sings every week yet you are sitting in silence contributing nothing. Fuckin mental . :lol: 

And I'm not UB, so if that last comment is referring to me you are wrong, yet again.

15 minutes ago, Willis said:

:lol: The vast majority of this thread is guys laying in to UB for fuck all yet the moment the wider fanbase and lack of atmosphere elsewhere in Ibrox is mentioned its now "11 pages of folk telling us how shite we are compared to European fans". 

You are on the wind up. Got to be.

33 minutes ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

The drum is used to keep the section in time and going at the same speed because it's very common for people to end up singing at different times and that becomes a rabble. So to help that we use the drum and it works, nothing to do with sound really.

So why bang it when the whole stadium is singing?

Why bang it when it sounds shite ruining our songs?

We do more than fine without the fucking thing at away games.

See one week mate leave it at home youll find the atmosphere will just as good if not better.

1 minute ago, Three stripes said:

So why bang it when the whole stadium is singing?

Why bang it when it sounds shite ruining our songs?

We do more than fine without the fucking thing at away games.

Its as cringey as the kids from Motherwell,Perth and the GB trying to be ultras.

See one week mate leave it at home youll find the atmosphere will just as good if not better.

What a shite statement that is in all honesty.

Away games are different, the atmosphere is good regardless, unlike Ibrox, in most cases. The drum doesn't ruin any song.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What a shite statement that is in all honesty.

Away games are different, the atmosphere is good regardless, unlike Ibrox, in most cases. The drum doesn't ruin any song.

My point is we don't need a drum banging to keep everyone singing at the same time at away games so why in BF1??

4 hours ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

I'm the only member of the UB in this thread and I'm not in a huff, all of my replies have only discussed the issues and misconceptions other people have brought up and I've tried to answer them to help clear it up. Please stop acting like anyone else is spitting the dummy out.

Can your group stop plastering UB stickers everywhere both inside and outside the stadium, We're in the process of trying to fix the neglect and doesn't help when people have to spend time scraping silly little stickers off when they could be doing something more worthwhile. It costs the club both time and money to do so.

Instead of buying all these little stickers and annoying people, Spend the money on Rangers lotto tickets or donate it to the Rangers charity foundation.

9 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Can your group stop plastering UB stickers everywhere both inside and outside the stadium, We're in the process of trying to fix the neglect and doesn't help when people have to spend time scraping silly little stickers off when they could be doing something more worthwhile. It costs the club both time and money to do so.

Instead of buying all these little stickers and annoying people, Spend the money on Rangers lotto tickets or donate it to the Rangers charity foundation.

:lol: 

18 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Absolute disgrace what they're doing to be honest. We're clearly depleting the transfer kitty to fund the removal of these stickers. They must have run out of them the week we signed Joe Garner as well, wouldn't of been able to sign him otherwise. They're wasting our resources. Lowest of the low.  

31 minutes ago, JamesRFC__ said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Absolute disgrace what they're doing to be honest. We're clearly depleting the transfer kitty to fund the removal of these stickers. They must have run out of them the week we signed Joe Garner as well, wouldn't of been able to sign him otherwise. They're wasting our resources. Lowest of the low.  

You are aware the club are living off loans at present and can ill afford to waste time and money removing childish stickers from the clubs property at a time when the club are trying to fix years of neglect.

You obviously think it's fine judging by your silly attempt at humour and quite clearly couldn't give a toss what people do to the stadium, That's were you and me differ.

I like the UB's but their sticker thing does my tits in.

19 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

You are aware the club are living off loans at present and can ill afford to waste time and money removing childish stickers from the clubs property at a time when the club are trying to fix years of neglect.

You obviously think it's fine judging by your silly attempt at humour and quite clearly couldn't give a toss what people do to the stadium, That's were you and me differ.

I like the UB's but their sticker thing does my tits in.

And stickers are too blame? How much in your mind does it take to remove these stickers? 

I couldn't give a toss about the stadium? It's stickers for fuck sake hahaha. Not as if urinal's are getting panned in every week. If you're at a game of football and start getting upset over the interior having stickers in it then you really must live constantly outraged. 

3 hours ago, JamesRFC__ said:

And stickers are too blame? How much in your mind does it take to remove these stickers? 

I couldn't give a toss about the stadium? It's stickers for fuck sake hahaha. Not as if urinal's are getting panned in every week. If you're at a game of football and start getting upset over the interior having stickers in it then you really must live constantly outraged. 

Why put up stickers in ibrox? It's a beautiful stadium without having pishy stickers all over it, what next when there's no stickers permanent markers?