UB incident?

graeme_4

8 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

The Annan one was used as an example to show how much of the victim card they played that night in the hope that everyone would believe them and even prepared to throw kids into it to get sympathy from other Rangers fans, That's until the real truth came out and even when they were pressed into letting people see all this evidence they claimed to have and despite all the promises of they will be all up soon, They never had any proof and never posted any videos to back up this claim of kids being assaulted and people being battered by the cops and they never will because there isn't any proof.. 

My information is rock solid and given the persons position and that i know this person very well,I wouldn't have any reason to disbelieve what they said, As i stated in the last line of my last post, I fully expected you to deny what i said and i'd also like to point out that i haven't said  "BF1 'faces threat of closure" Those are your words not mine.

So maybe we will just leave it at that.

I can think of two incidents since 2012 ( I've been in the section every match since then apart from the two Burnley games) the Annan one you mentioned and Saturday when 4 cops came down to the UB part of the section, tried to pull a boy out for what looked like fuck all and got sent packing. Ironically one of the cops got a sticker put on his back as they walked away.  It was a nothing incident over in less than a minute.

You said "if it continues then the club might get to the point where they take drastic action to sort it and close this section down,That's how bad it is" That is your words.  2 incidents of note in 5 years and a few stickers and you think things are that bad the section might be closed.  It's all made up pish in your head. :lol:

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Do you remember the Annan game at Ibrox midweek ? The one were they all complained about police brutality,kids getting assaulted and thrown aside and cops hitting everyone with batons,The same incident they all claimed they had video evidence and were speaking to solicitors and the club and were going to post it on all the Rangers forums to show what they have to put up with... Funny thing is that nothing was ever posted to back up what they claimed.

Do you remember the guy with the bottle of water ? Started off as a simple request from a steward as you aren't allowed them inside the stadium, Was told he could collect it after the match and refused,Cops then got involved along with more stewards and then started jumping over seats to avoid ejection/arrest and then his buddies got involved surrounding the stewards and cops and all kicked off,All over a bottle of water.

You also say your group is in no serious threat of being closed, I know that some of them have had meetings with club officials in regards to some of the behaviour and been rapped on the knuckles and warned about future conduct inside the confines of the stadium, No doubt you'll deny this ever happened which is fine.

Is that why no members, or anyone else if i remember correctly, got proven guilty of anything from that night? Or am i making that up as well? 

And as for closing the section due to the behaviour, i think you have made that up and should probably stop telling people that for your own credibility.

Someone close this thread, its gone past the embarrasing stage. 

9 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

And still no cunt knows if an incident actually happened :lol: 

Well I posted way back in this thread that I saw someone getting put in a cop van after the game. Don't know if it was related to the incident with the UB or not. 

Like i said earlier, they had him behind the blue gates at the Broomloan until the van turned up. Two cops had him in cuffs and another walking along side.

12 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

SMV/Fenians are miles ahead at the graffiti in all honesty mate.

No suprising though, they've got boys who probably haven't been to a game of football in their life writing for them. 

8 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

You obviously do care or you wouldn't be posting, Where also did i say it was a declaration of hatred towards the club ? Show me.

As someone else said on this thread your group can't take criticism or advice and is usually met with abuse to those doing so when most are meaning well.

I've already told you i like the UB's for the effort they put in with the singing and the banners,But some of them think they live in a fantasy land of being untouchable and unanswerable to anyone and do what they want, If you want me to show you what real ultras are like i'll post some pictures for you.

"Post some pictures" :lol::lol::lol: 

On 19/03/2017 at 2:07 AM, Paisleybear1872 said:

For the record there is no "traditional" Rangers songs that we don't sing, we literally sing it all. It's completely untrue and I'd love to hear of the Rangers songs we don't sing that the full of Ibrox would join in with. In my honest opinion it's nothing more than a cliche post now on these threads to say that BF1 doesn't sing "traditional" Rangers songs and doesn't sing loyalist songs - if it was as simple as only singing loyalist songs to get an atmosphere in Ibrox we would sing them for the full 90 minutes every week. Our songbook is mixed because the truth is there is no specific songbook that will suddenly get the rest of Ibrox joining in, its just pretending or out of touch with the reality to say that there is. 

Think on the whole most people think you do a good job. 

My personal opinion is there are too many generic songs that are sung everywhere. Obviously you're not going to get an exclusive chant but everyone seems to be the same at any ground.

Also should be moved to the corner between the Sandy Jardine and Copland. Ridiculous that you are moved for games against them. Also more people would be inclined to sing if you were in that corner.

Keep up the good work and start chanting this please. I personally think it should be the goal music ?

4 hours ago, PRW. said:

Rangersfansmediawatch is actually complaining that UB don't let jobsworth stewards and polis wade in to BF1 to arrest boys for singing or having a bottle of water.

Away you fuckin go. 

If anyone anywhere else in the stadium had a bottle and we're seen with it it would be confiscated. And if the person refused to give it up they'd be ejected and if they refused to leave they'd be arrested and if they started fighting with polis everyone would say they're an idiot. Because everyone knows you're not allowed bottles In the ground

But UBs are just pyoor wee victims :lol:

22 minutes ago, Willis said:

If anyone anywhere else in the stadium had a bottle and we're seen with it it would be confiscated. And if the person refused to give it up they'd be ejected and if they refused to leave they'd be arrested and if they started fighting with polis everyone would say they're an idiot. Because everyone knows you're not allowed bottles In the ground

What amazes me is I've been going to Ibrox now for almost 25 years and never had cops wade in to try lift me. For a long time I went to every game blotto, sitting in BF4, and never a bit of trouble. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What amazes me is I've been going to Ibrox now for almost 25 years and never had cops wade in to try lift me. For a long time I went to every game blotto, sitting in BF4, and never a bit of trouble. 

I've been searched numerous times going into ibrox and a few times they've found a bottle and confiscated it, twice they've found a half bottle of wine and should have probably ejected me but because I didn't act like a wee fanny and start arguing and just said "fair enough" when they took it they gave me no hassle at all. The UBs draw attention to themselves and then play the victim when they get the attention they're obviously crying out for.

And they seem to think they have the right to stop police from arresting someone. And they also seem to think they are the only Rangers fans hassled by polis. They're living in a fantasy land where everyone out to get them. 

15 minutes ago, Willis said:

I've been searched numerous times going into ibrox and a few times they've found a bottle and confiscated it, twice they've found a half bottle of wine and should have probably ejected me but because I didn't act like a wee fanny and start arguing and just said "fair enough" when they took it they gave me no hassle at all. The UBs draw attention to themselves and then play the victim when they get the attention they're obviously crying out for.

And they seem to think they have the right to stop police from arresting someone. And they also seem to think they are the only Rangers fans hassled by polis. They're living in a fantasy land where everyone out to get them. 

I honestly don't think the UB are alone in the support for not letting fellow fans get arrested, but you've a lot assumptions towards what the UB think mate. When it happens the group complain about the actions of the police in terms of their behaviour toward football fans in general, because although we are a "group" we are still just football supporters like anyone else in the stand.

We don't think we are the only football fans hassled by the police which is the reason why we do our best to bring attention to poor police behaviour wherever it happens. We are used to having police attention and dealing with it, in that sense we are fortunate when compared with another fan on his own who may not be so used to it; which isn't a nice thought. Any issue with police behaviour highlighted by the group are issues that are affecting the full support - which is why we are highlighting them. The Offensive Behaviour at Football Act is a perfect example.

Because of this it is true that the group obviously faces extra focus from the police. It's pretty undeniable that the group faces regular attention at football from Football Intelligence and FoCUS (Football Coordination Unit for Scotland). 

I think football fans suffer from draconian laws and at times strict over policing which ruins a lot of what is good about football games. But not in a fantasy world where the above only applies to the UB.

9 minutes ago, Willis said:

How many UBs have been charged and or banned under the OBAF act?

Impossible to give an exact number because that spans over many years involving a lot of different people and we don't keep a running counter. But having an educated guess I would say atleast 30/40 people involved with the UB have been charged. Not quite sure the relevance.

9 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

At least we're just talking about stickers when that lot are known for tearing out seats!

:lol:

So true mate ..... I say we put stickers around the fixings of all seats in the Broomie to help deter this destructive behaviour ..... though I'm sure this preventative measure would probably incur a heavy fine and points deduction for using unfair measures resulting in cries of cheating (on a level with match fixing etc) and going against "Sporting Integrity" ... :p:

:UK:

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

So true mate ..... I say we put stickers around the fixings of all seats in the Broomie to help deter this destructive behaviour ..... though I'm sure this preventative measure would probably incur a heavy fine and points deduction for using unfair measures resulting in cries of cheating (on a level with match fixing etc) and going against "Sporting Integrity" ... :p:

:UK:

Who me :wow:?

8 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Is that why no members, or anyone else if i remember correctly, got proven guilty of anything from that night? Or am i making that up as well? 

And as for closing the section due to the behaviour, i think you have made that up and should probably stop telling people that for your own credibility.

Someone close this thread, its gone past the embarrasing stage. 

A Police spokesperson said: “We can confirm there was a disturbance within Ibrox stadium during the Rangers FC versus Annan Athletic match. It was brought swiftly under control by stewards and eight persons were arrested.”

In a statement published online, the Union Bears claimed: “Last night, at our home stadium of Ibrox, we as a group, and fellow supporters including women and children, were subject to savage, unjust brutality at the hands of Strathclyde Police.

“Currently, we are gathering as much pictures and videos of last night and will be meeting as a group in the next few days to discuss where we go from here.

“We would like to thank the fans who stood with us last night and reiterate the fact that we will continue in our passionate support of Our Club, regardless of intimidation or acts of violence against our members.

Savage unjust brutality,women and children.... All these years later and there hasn't been one video posted of all this brutality despite claiming they had all the picture and video evidence.... Victim card played right there and more akin to something you expect from the unwashed "It wisnae us".

To put it into perspective,The Record ran a story about Rangers fans preventing the cops from getting to Hampden and claimed Rangers fans were putting children in front of police vans to prevent them moving, That was quite a serious accusation but many Rangers fans took the time to gather all the evidence and posted numerous pictures and video's to disprove these allegations and forced the Record to backtrack and admit they were wrong.

The Ub's made some serious accusations about the cops and stewards attacking people including women and children and claimed to have proof by way of pictures and video's there own members had taken.

Given you constantly complain about the treatment your group receive from the very same people you accused of attacking women and children, Is it not quite strange that there has never been any video's or pictures showing this attack on women and children  and something that would have proved your accusations.

Most people who claimed to have evidence of police brutality would have had it up on the internet like a flash if it also involved women and children.

What simply happened is one of your group was being ejected and quite a lot surrounded the cops and stewards to prevent it happening and you all kicked off,Some pavement dancing followed and you pissed the cops and stewards off to the extent they took a hands on approach to move people out of the way and people were arrested/ejected.. There was never any brutal violence and no women or kids were brutally attacked.

Those interfering also stand the chance of being arrested and getting a criminal record which can have an affect on job prospects and other things and could also be banned from Ibrox from nothing more than trying to act like Billy big baws.

So let's see all the evidence then. 

1 hour ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Savage unjust brutality,women and children.... All these years later and there hasn't been one video posted of all this brutality despite claiming they had all the picture and video evidence.... Victim card played right there and more akin to something you expect from the unwashed "It wisnae us".

To put it into perspective,The Record ran a story about Rangers fans preventing the cops from getting to Hampden and claimed Rangers fans were putting children in front of police vans to prevent them moving, That was quite a serious accusation but many Rangers fans took the time to gather all the evidence and posted numerous pictures and video's to disprove these allegations and forced the Record to backtrack and admit they were wrong.

The Ub's made some serious accusations about the cops and stewards attacking people including women and children and claimed to have proof by way of pictures and video's there own members had taken.

Given you constantly complain about the treatment your group receive from the very same people you accused of attacking women and children, Is it not quite strange that there has never been any video's or pictures showing this attack on women and children  and something that would have proved your accusations.

Most people who claimed to have evidence of police brutality would have had it up on the internet like a flash if it also involved women and children.

What simply happened is one of your group was being ejected and quite a lot surrounded the cops and stewards to prevent it happening and you all kicked off,Some pavement dancing followed and you pissed the cops and stewards off to the extent they took a hands on approach to move people out of the way and people were arrested/ejected.. There was never any brutal violence and no women or kids were brutally attacked.

Those interfering also stand the chance of being arrested and getting a criminal record which can have an affect on job prospects and other things and could also be banned from Ibrox from nothing more than trying to act like Billy big baws.

Fucking shut up, eh?

5 hours ago, Willis said:

Have you ever seen a steward or polis try to walk in to a row to take a plastic bottle of water off someone?

Nah, neither have I. 

1 hour ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Mate away on the UB forum and ask them about stuff that happened fuckin 3 years ago.

Rangers fans dislike other Rangers fans so much they're now backing the polis up over them. You are reeking.