UB incident?

graeme_4

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fucking shut up, eh?

Oh you've done it now, expect an angry email in the morning. I was nearly deafened by a very loud banger at the peodo dome and fucking raging at the amount of stickers my club have had to fork out for to be removed , what's wrong with you, ffs it's cunts like you who make me sad ?

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prime example of the problem we have with the online (I stress online only because I know bears back each other up in person) support.

We've got guys taking the polis side for trying to lift Rangers fans for having bottles of water or singing a song. 

Embarassing but thankfully I've never came across anyone like you in person. 

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Oh you've done it now, expect an angry email in the morning. I was nearly deafened by a very loud banger at the peodo dome and fucking raging at the amount of stickers my club have had to fork out for to be removed , what's wrong with you, ffs it's cunts like you who make me sad ?

Sorry, maybe I should help with the cost.

26 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Have you ever seen a steward or polis try to walk in to a row to take a plastic bottle of water off someone?

Nah, neither have I. 

What an outrage it is that they took a bottle from someone :lol: and it only happens to the UBs the bottle polis are singling them out :lol:

Yes I've seen it happen plenty of times as I said it's happened to me. I just didn't go up in arms playing a victim because I knew I wasn't allowed the bottle In the first place. It's a petty rule but it's been a rule at ibrox for as long as I can remember and certainly longer than most UBs have been alive

It's as tho yous actually want to be victimised and look for reasons to play the victim card.

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

What an outrage it is that they took a bottle from someone :lol: and it only happens to the UBs the bottle polis are singling them out :lol:

Yes I've seen it happen plenty of times as I said it's happened to me. I just didn't go up in arms playing a victim because I knew I wasn't allowed the bottle In the first place. It's a petty rule but it's been a rule at ibrox for as long as I can remember and certainly longer than most UBs have been alive

It's as tho yous actually want to be victimised and look for reasons to play the victim card.

Lies again, you said you got searched. Now unless they walked across rows searching cunts where you sit then it would of been at the turnstiles. No wading in to rows. 

Anyway if you would let your mate get arrested for fuck all then thats your choice, some people wouldn't. 

This thread is still going with the same people who clearly have an axe to grind with guys who put their life in to supporting Rangers. Pathetic stuff as usual on here. Never see anywhere near the abuse on other forums.

25 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Prime example of the problem we have with the online (I stress online only because I know bears back each other up in person) support.

We've got guys taking the polis side for trying to lift Rangers fans for having bottles of water or singing a song. 

Embarassing but thankfully I've never came across anyone like you in person. 

No one tried to arrest a member of the UBs for having a bottle in their possession you're just telling complete and utter lies now.

And I don't see anyone backing up the polis. Just pointing out that the UBs don't do themselves any favours by acting as if they own whatever section they happen to be standing in to the point the polis and stewards aren't even allowed to speak to someone in the section without their being a rammy over it.

Nice attempt at spin.

Plenty of bears have been hassled and wrongly arrested. Plenty of bears have broken the rules and not been lifted because they didn't get 20 of their mates to start shouting rape because someone tried to take their chocolate milk

34 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Have you ever seen a steward or polis try to walk in to a row to take a plastic bottle of water off someone?

Nah, neither have I. 

Oops

Oops again

http://forum.followfollow.com/archive/index.php/t-804320.html

Note the common denominator of others interfering and making things worse. 

Slipped your mind did it.

6 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Oops

Oops again

http://forum.followfollow.com/archive/index.php/t-804320.html

Note the common denominator of others interfering and making things worse. 

Slipped your mind did it.

Has this all been playing on your mind for 6 years? 

Mate honestly you obviously are hurting over this for some reason. Go and speak to UB on their forum or at a matchday. They're not hard to get to so no need to rant to me about it.

There is no point of me fighting their corner in this thread anymore as some peoples minds are absoloutely bursting with hate and what better place to let it loose on "fellow" Rangers fans on the most negative Rangers forum there is. Batter in lads. 

41 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Mate away on the UB forum and ask them about stuff that happened fuckin 3 years ago.

Rangers fans dislike other Rangers fans so much they're now backing the polis up over them. You are reeking. 

You do know 2012 wasn't 3yrs ago

You're now reverting to totally making things up such is your desperation, Where has anyone stated they back the cops,Take your time now.

Also your reply towards me in regards to "reeking" is simply reverting to type as you don't really have an answer and easiest way to deflect from it is to accuse someone of being one of the unwashed simply because you struggle with the truth and don't like it.

Do try to stop being angry about the cops, If people were trying to come  through your door at 2 in the morning with weapons the first thing you'd be doing is phoning the cops,So don't kid yourself.

10 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

You're now reverting to totally making things up such is your desperation, Where has anyone stated they back the cops,Take your time now.

Also your reply towards me in regards to "reeking" is simply reverting to type as you don't really have an answer and easiest way to deflect from it is to accuse someone of being one of the unwashed simply because you struggle with the truth and don't like it.

Do try to stop being angry about the cops, If people were trying to come  through your door at 2 in the morning with weapons the first thing you'd be doing is phoning the cops,So don't kid yourself.

SNPfanswatch should be your name. 

7 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Has this all been playing on your mind for 6 years? 

Mate honestly you obviously are hurting over this for some reason. Go and speak to UB on their forum or at a matchday. They're not hard to get to so no need to rant to me about it.

There is no point of me fighting their corner in this thread anymore as some peoples minds are absoloutely bursting with hate and what better place to let it loose on "fellow" Rangers fans on the most negative Rangers forum there is. Batter in lads. 

I gave an example of how they play the victim card,Simple as that, When you make serious accusations of woman and children being brutally assaulted by the very people they claim give them all sorts of grief and then claim they have pictures and video evidence.. Wouldn't you be posting this all over the internet ?

Nothing of the sort happened that night and they played the victim card and even worse claiming kids were being brutally assaulted,Which is pretty sad.

I've also stated at least three times on this thread that i like the UB's,I'll praise them when it's deserved and i'll be critical when they also deserve it,Most of the time there isn't a problem with them but the odd time there is it could be easily avoided,Surrounding the cops and accusing them of stuff that's made up isn't and doesn't do them any favours or even help them.

22 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

3 years 3 months...

56 minutes ago, Willis said:

Awk this victim patter is boring now.

Literally replied in detail to you personally about how your assumptions on the views of the UB are wrong, where you could've replied and spoke about it rationally. Instead you randomly asked how many UB have been charged under the OBFA and carried on saying the same shit.

So ignore it if you wish and keep making stupid assumptions instead of having a rational conversation.

Emm i have been stopped going into ibrox with bottles of water a few times all i done was say fair enough you got me all you do is put it in the bin and thats it. Been stopped twice going up to my seat with bottles aswell  from stewards same thing fair enough m8 they took it off me put it in the bin.As someone has already said we know not to do it so whats the bid deal when you get pulled for it.  

On 3/18/2017 at 6:51 PM, BridgeIsBlue said:

"EVERYBODY GET UP AND FUCKING SING!"

Naw.

Take your ultra awayaywaywyaowowoawaowa pish and shove it. Said it plenty times before they'd get far more people joining in if they sang the proper tunes.

that one is a fucking brutal tune. goes through me. 

Last time I'm going to post on this thread about the UB because they will be exactly the same at the motherwell game,fuck they even sing the same songs and can  bang there drums in time as the well ultras so  it can be a big love in ?

See the guy shouting and swearing at weans down a mic how long do you think he would last without getting the thing rammed down his throat saying the same shite to a stand full of older bears wanting to create a bit of atmosphere(if we do ever get safe standing).

Paisleybear think about it mate no one will put up with that shite something has to change.

6 hours ago, Three stripes said:

Last time I'm going to post on this thread about the UB because they will be exactly the same at the motherwell game,fuck they even sing the same songs and can  bang there drums in time as the well ultras so  it can be a big love in ?

Aye cause motherwell fans will sing Derry's Walls, The Sash, Follow Follow, Blue sea of Ibrox, every other Saturday, The famous Glasgow Rangers, UDR4, Fields of Ulster, Wolverhampton town, Born under a union flag, Have you seen the Glasgow Rangers, No1 platoon, Who's that team they call the Rangers, bluebells are blue,  Four lads had a dream ect...  

All sung regularly in the section  :duh: