UB incident?

graeme_4

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Blue Sea Of Ibrox gets sung at the chorus, thats it.

And that's the best player song we've had, behind the Windass one.

Stop.

?

Have the UB approached the club and asked for a sub group and liaison officer? Now is the time to create such a union before we get back into European football, the club has to obey rules even if few fans don't wish to. As i've said everyone likes the atmosphere the songs create but nobody wants to see the club get fines from singing as it drains our resources. 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

?

Have the UB approached the club and asked for a sub group and liaison officer? Now is the time to create such a union before we get back into European football, the club has to obey rules even if few fans don't wish to. As i've said everyone likes the atmosphere the songs create but nobody wants to see the club get fines from singing as it drains our resources. 

A fucking choir? 

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Canny wait for this to decend in to the "lets criticise the only people in Ibrox who actually care about improving the atmosphere" thread. 

They're wannabe "ultras". It's a load of shit. When I was their age going to games with ages we didn't need a uniform, badges or someone shouting at us with a megaphone to support the team. 

I unfortunately had to sit close to them for the Dundee game earlier this season, they were being little pricks and I actually heard one of them say "this is ours, we run this part of Ibrox". Idiots. 

It's ibrox, it's not run by a bunch of 12 year old with black jackets. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

They're wannabe "ultras". It's a load of shit. When I was their age going to games with ages we didn't need a uniform, badges or someone shouting at us with a megaphone to support the team. 

I unfortunately had to sit close to them for the Dundee game earlier this season, they were being little pricks and I actually heard one of them say "this is ours, we run this part of Ibrox". Idiots. 

It's ibrox, it's not run by a bunch of 12 year old with black jackets. 

:lol: so ye did mate, so ye did.

27 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Why doesn't the club have a sub group for the choir (A fan's choir liaison role) Everyone likes the atmosphere the songs create but nobody wants to see the club get fines from singing as it drains our resources. 

:lol:

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

You asked me if I know them personally. I said I knew some and they are wee fannies. If you managed to turn that into all you should probably spend more time doing your English homework than watching Spanish fitba for chants to borrow. 

Hundreds? Thank fuck Ibrox doesn't hold tens of thousands of people.

Does this make you an even sillier wee bastard for greeting over someone greeting over some fans singing? We could get down quite the rabbit hole here. 

What me and my pals were like when I was that age is completely irrelevant since it was a fairly long time ago now but tbh, we never viewed ourselves as the self anointed saviours of the Ibrox atmosphere just because we had a high chair to stand on and a wee megaphone to shout through. 

What's so hard to understand? You talked about the UB as a GROUP.. I asked if you knew them (the group).. you said "aye a few" and I said knowing a few doesn't constitute to the views of ALL the group. I know you're only a few years away from shiting into a bed pan but it shouldn't be too hard for you to understand wrinkles.

Your second part doesn't make sense old timer. What does the capacity of Ibrox have to do with coordinating hundreds (The UB if it's not clear) to creating an atmosphere? 

Nah see I'm moaning at a grumpy old bastard being stuck in the past for getting upset over fans creating an atmosphere. I'm sticking up for my own while you're being a fanny over a fucking megaphone. 

Here you go again with your utter pish hahaha. What one of them said that eh? Wee silly Alan or that wee prick Jordan? Suppose if you believe something enough you start to believe your own lie. Classic case with you. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol:

Why I think this should happen

12 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

?

21 minutes ago, JamesRFC__ said:

Clown shoe? Wit hahaha. Ridiculous patter. You're sitting there making demands like "Oh I don't want this because I don't like it oh let's just stop everybody from singing because I'll sing when I want."

Not saying you're a taig saying you're acting like one at the moment. Calling fans cringy cause they're trying to get an atmosphere going. You're embarrassing yourself. 

3/10

would not read again 

8 minutes ago, PRW. said:

:lol: so ye did mate, so ye did.

see tbf mate me and @Gascoigne8 Had the waens at the hibs 4 2 game when we had the big massive banner. 

I was standing on the stairs to make sure the kids got into their seats and one of the wee guys tried to push by me whilst setting the banner up and I told him to never try that again. He said how what will you do "there's hunners ae us" I said to him I'll kick you down they stairs ya Wee fanny infront of your pals.

eventually he fucked off but the old guy who was next to us with his two daughters said that they can be cheeky as fuck at times and think theyve a free reign of the place.

When I sat in bf1 with my season book id no issues tbf

see tbf mate me and @Gascoigne8 Had the waens at the hibs 4 2 game when we had the big massive banner. 

I was standing on the stairs to make sure the kids got into their seats and one of the wee guys tried to push by me whilst setting the banner up and I told him to never try that again. He said how what will you do "there's hunners ae us" I said to him I'll kick you down they stairs ya Wee fanny infront of your pals.

eventually he fucked off but the old guy who was next to us with his two daughters said that they can be cheeky as fuck at times and think theyve a free reign of the place.

taig like behaviour imo

:)   :)    :)   

2 hours ago, jim beam said:

Aye saw that the copper was receiving information over his ear piece and went in to jail someone that was as far as I am concerned doing sod all.

They failed to lift him then and there but have no doubt he will be lifted at a later date.

Some of you guys are just not grasping this

Our club are being bullied by these gestapo fuckpigs

They are treating our support like scumbags, these SS fuckpigs

2 visits to scumdome have seen me witness how different these utter cunts are to our support as apposed to the beggars at ours .

There was a safety camera videoing the fans approach to the game last week .

There was a police presence that was akin to a war zone kicking off .

All avenues of walking around were blocked off .

Are we going to accept this ??

This does not happen when scum come to our ground .

There is a list of things I could bore you with . Not enough bears and certainly the club ,give a fuck .

In fact I seen today the scum taking the piss with an advert recruiting for fellow bears to join their corrupt force .You could not make it up with this lot .

Today was just another incident that reinforces the fact that our club really don't care about how the fuckpigs behave with our support .

Another few things about the scumdome . We are getting gradually less tickets as they are now pushing us further over on the top level .

Are we going to be allowed to do the same at Ibrox when the mutants visit us ???

One thing is for certain

They won't have two banks of security standing surrounding the whole support and blocking the view of the fans sitting at front .

Some of you need to wake up to what is going in

For starters . We could maybe start backing our own instead of dissing them .

We all have misbehaved at football when we were younger but the usual apathy to the bigger picture will no doubt prevail

Pathetic from whatever fanny said that mate. 

Can only go on the guys I know in it and I know they're good guys who are only interested in making Ibrox a better atmosphere but I do know they get a fair amount of hangers on who no doubt are the type of fannys you had words with.