UB incident?

graeme_4

6 hours ago, jim beam said:

Aye saw that the copper was receiving information over his ear piece and went in to jail someone that was as far as I am concerned doing sod all.

They failed to lift him then and there but have no doubt he will be lifted at a later date.

No doubt be an 6 am wake up call for the poor cunt. 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

To most of us the UB's having been doing a great job for years with the songs and banners.

Sounds like the only folk who have a problem are a few who are seated close to them but don't care to join in because the UB's aren't singing what they want.

Shame that the tiny minority then have to stoop so low as to slag off the UBs at every opportunity. Any more of it and I'll be doing a fund raiser for every UB to be given a drum and a megaphone. :troll:

Might even throw in a bit of pyro to really get the party going :champagne:

I can only say I'm 42 years old, sit in SW1 opposite the UBs and I go everywhere away also, I like yourself mate agree they take a lot of undue stick and do our   support proud home and away. Fuck knows how quiet Ibrox would be without them

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

The UB were responsible for the unbelievable following for a friendly? Over egging the pudding a bit there kid? 

Fucking hell you're illiterate hahaha. Every reply you give just further backs up my case that you just read and only see what you want to see. You actually seen the words UB and following for a friendly and somehow got the idea I said the UB got everyone over to a friendly in Germany.

I'd spell it out to you again for a third time but I generally think you're taken the piss. There's no way you can be such a mongo lol. 

3 hours ago, JamesRFC__ said:

Remember the march our fans had to the Leipzig stadium? The one that got shared far and wide on social media and got our club some great publicity? The one that made the news over in Germany for an unbelievable following for a friendly? Wonder who organised all that.

Not bad for a bunch of silly wee fannies. 

4 minutes ago, JamesRFC__ said:

Fucking hell you're illiterate hahaha. Every reply you give just further backs up my case that you just read and only see what you want to see. You actually seen the words UB and following for a friendly and somehow got the idea I said the UB got everyone over to a friendly in Germany.

I'd spell it out to you again for a third time but I generally think you're taken the piss. There's no way you can be such a mongo lol. 

You should probably understand the role punctuation plays in forming a sentence before accusing someone of illiteracy. Although, tbh, for someone who is "illiterate" I do a cracking job of hiding it  to the point where I'm paid to write about Rangers full-time. 

34 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You should probably understand the role punctuation plays in forming a sentence before accusing someone of illiteracy. Although, tbh, for someone who is "illiterate" I do a cracking job of hiding it  to the point where I'm paid to write about Rangers full-time. 

You literally just gave me a view into what happens in your mind hahaha. The bit not in bold is the bit that didn't register in your head.. and the bit in bold registered because it only fits with your view. 

You see that bit above where I'm talking about the march yeah? Well that march made the news in Germany. Do you remember that? I'm sure you do seeing as it was everywhere on social media. Instead of groups of pals heading to the ground at different times taking different routes which wouldn't have looked nearly as good we had thousands heading over at the same time. All those pictures and videos across social media that showed the world how good our support really is would not have happened if that march wasn't organised. The German media outlets obviously caught wind of the march and decided to set up on the route that they were taking and broadcast it. 

That march which showed off our unbelievable following for a friendly in an effective way that all of your social media sites seen was of course organised by your pals the UB. It's not hard to get mate honestly. 

Try and not pick words out each sentence this time pal eh? You'll probably read somehow that I'm a neo-nazi follower knowing you though.. 

4 minutes ago, JamesRFC__ said:

You literally just gave me a view into what happens in your mind hahaha. The bit not in bold is the bit that didn't register in your head.. and the bit in bold registered because it only fits with your view. 

You see that bit above where I'm talking about the march yeah? Well that march made the news in Germany. Do you remember that? I'm sure you do seeing as it was everywhere on social media. Instead of groups of pals heading to the ground at different times taking different routes which wouldn't have looked nearly as good we had thousands heading over at the same time. All those pictures and videos across social media that showed the world how good our support really is would not have happened if that march wasn't organised. The German media outlets obviously caught wind of the march and decided to set up on the route that they were taking and broadcast it. 

That march which showed off our unbelievable following for a friendly in an effective way that all of your social media sites seen was of course organised by your pals the UB. It's not hard to get mate honestly. 

Try and not pick words out each sentence this time pal eh? You'll probably read somehow that I'm a neo-nazi follower knowing you though.. 

I did yes. These things happened before UB and will continue to happen once you guys hit puberty. Thousands of us marched in Manchester for example. But you keep telling yourself it wouldn't have happened without UB. 

Knowing me? You wouldn't know me from Adam. 

For the record there is no "traditional" Rangers songs that we don't sing, we literally sing it all. It's completely untrue and I'd love to hear of the Rangers songs we don't sing that the full of Ibrox would join in with. In my honest opinion it's nothing more than a cliche post now on these threads to say that BF1 doesn't sing "traditional" Rangers songs and doesn't sing loyalist songs - if it was as simple as only singing loyalist songs to get an atmosphere in Ibrox we would sing them for the full 90 minutes every week. Our songbook is mixed because the truth is there is no specific songbook that will suddenly get the rest of Ibrox joining in, its just pretending or out of touch with the reality to say that there is. 

28 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I did yes. These things happened before UB and will continue to happen once you guys hit puberty. Thousands of us marched in Manchester for example. But you keep telling yourself it wouldn't have happened without UB. 

Knowing me? You wouldn't know me from Adam. 

"Once you guys hit puberty" You convinced yourself I'm apart of the UB now? Probably about 500 metres away from them every week. 

When did I state that marches were exclusive to the UB? When did I state that marches weren't a thing before the UB? You've spouted utter nonsense all night and twisted words because you've not got a half decent argument other than you're a moaning little wank who hates an atmosphere. You're comparing a uefa cup final to a friendly in January as well. Reaching. I highly doubt the March in Germany would have happened without the UB as they have the social media reach that others don't. That wasn't even my original point anyway. You're going on calling them useless wee fanny's but they arranged a march of thousands that brought nothing but fantastic publicity to the club. Can't be that useless. 

Nah I know you quite clearly from Adam. Adam doesn't greet over a megaphone. 

12 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"EVERYBODY GET UP AND FUCKING SING!"

Naw.

Take your ultra awayaywaywyaowowoawaowa pish and shove it. Said it plenty times before they'd get far more people joining in if they sang the proper tunes.

remember the days in the centenery stand (the mermaid section) when some cunt started a song it would travel all the way round the stadium tbb the cry now all we have is the ub's giving it some shite that us auld cunts cant understand awow awow sound like fucking gorilla's :angrywillie:

13 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

The tims back up the groin brigade, we on the other hand slag our section off. We really are a right miserable bunch.

That's cause we won't embrace the ultra shite like the taigs have.

Megaphone, drum and pishy ultra songs are fucking terrible and this lot want to lead a safe standing section???

fuck me

13 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They sing UDR4, No1 Platoon etc every game, and it never spreads.

Maybe if the wee guy fucking the drum gave it a rest everyone would hear what they sing.

Can you imagine if the CF ever did get safe standing and the wee guy screaming at older bears down the mic???and then start singing...

ole ole ole ole ole la .......fuck off

18 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

That's cause we won't embrace the ultra shite like the taigs have.

Megaphone, drum and pishy ultra songs are fucking terrible and this lot want to lead a safe standing section???

fuck me

Celtic safe standing section has improved the atmosphere throughout the stadium at celtic park, be ridiculous if any Rangers fan didnt want that at Ibrox. Also a myth that 'ultra songs' are mostly what the group sing. Rangers/Loyalist make up a high number of whats sung on a matchday.

12 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Celtic safe standing section has improved the atmosphere throughout the stadium at celtic park, be ridiculous if any Rangers fan didnt want that at Ibrox. Also a myth that 'ultra songs' are mostly what the group sing. Rangers/Loyalist make up a high number of whats sung on a matchday.

Ah 100% want safe standing in the CF but not with lads making OUR songs sound utter shite because there banging a drum through them or someone screaming down a mic,we dont need this at away games why do it at ibrox????

11 hours ago, JamesRFC__ said:

Remember the march our fans had to the Leipzig stadium? The one that got shared far and wide on social media and got our club some great publicity? The one that made the news over in Germany for an unbelievable following for a friendly? Wonder who organised all that.

Not bad for a bunch of silly wee fannies. 

It might have been the bevvy but I can mind The rozzers telling everyone on a mic it was a hours walk to the stadium and everyone left without the union bears ???

It would have happened anyway chief....

2 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Ah 100% want safe standing in the CF but not with lads making OUR songs sound utter shite because there banging a drum through them or someone screaming down a mic,we dont need this at away games why do it at ibrox????

Looking around Ibrox on most matchdays, apart from maybe Celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts at a push, no one else seems to be taking the lead on starting any song, so what chances do they have leading a standing section? UB do the best they can, and its ridiculous to get slaughtered for trying to create atmosphere than not only benefits the team, but gives some sort of atmosphere that ibrox has been lacking for years.

7 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Looking around Ibrox on most matchdays, apart from maybe Celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts at a push, no one else seems to be taking the lead on starting any song, so what chances do they have leading a standing section? UB do the best they can, and its ridiculous to get slaughtered for trying to create atmosphere than not only benefits the team, but gives some sort of atmosphere that ibrox has been lacking for years.

You're even pushing it with the tarriers game. That 2-1 match at Hogmanay was an embarassment, they outsang us for 90 minutes. 

6 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

BF1 doesn't help,they need to get a move maybe to the corner next season and then the CF the year after and hopefully it will show them with more fans joining in  that they don't need the drum and mic to create atmosphere.

4 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

BF1 doesn't help,they need to get a move maybe to the corner next season and then the CF the year after and hopefully it will show them with more fans joining in  that they don't need the drum and mic to create atmosphere.

Without the support of fans these moves are always going to be difficult. If fans got on side and put their support behind a safe standing section then it would make a move a lot easier. 

having all ways sat in bf2 up until yesterday, took my son to ibrox for the first time so swapped seats to br4 and found the atmosphere to be totally different. if your not amonst the singing you dont realise how poor the rest of the stadium is. safe standing is a must to get the energy back amongst the fans and give the players a boost. 

I think the UBs have lost their way with all this ultra pish. They need to get back to basics and get a good old fashioned choir together.

The generic North Face jackets and Adidas retro trainers have to go for a start. And don't even get me started on the weird hair cuts. Smarten yourselves up with some nice blue choir gowns and traditional short back and sides hair cuts. If you din't look the part nobody will respect you.

Most of the lads can't sing either. Their voices are breaking and they go from squeaky to deep bass mid word. Need to get an X factor kind of audition and pick out the best 100 singers.

Need a proper conductor too, with one of those baton things. The guy on the megaphone can't sing and is clearly holding yous back.

As for the stupid big drum, it clearly isn't working. I know it isn't practical to get a church organ through the turnstiles, but you could make do with a wee section of lads playing those recorder whistle things you play in music at school.

The song-sheet isn't getting the other supporters involved either. You have to target your audiance with something they can relate to. For example, for us oldies who like to remenice about our primary school days you could sing "Yes Jesus loves me", a wee chorus of "If you're happy and you know it" for the wains in the family section and maybe the "Hokey Kokey" something that everyone can join in with. 

Reach for the stars guys!