simon

Football Darts.

54 posts in this topic

Can anyone remember the competition that used to be held at half time where you had to kick a ball in to the boot of a car?

24 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Can anyone remember the competition that used to be held at half time where you had to kick a ball in to the boot of a car?

Aye think it was Audi? Had to smash a ball into the boot sat on the corner flag from the halfway line. impossible for any cunt never mind auld supporters who gave up 5s years ago :lol: 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, simon said:

That was me making a cunt of myself at half time. Please slag away. 

The guy got your wrong didn't he? :lol: 

It's OK, you'll learn from it. :lol:

How come it's always mongos they get to do these things? Same back when the crossbar challenge took place.

1 person likes this

The 3 of you were rank, likely never see this event again now.

Ruined it.

Hang your head in shame, dirty spoiler anti-fitba darter that you are.

2 people like this

24 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

How come it's always mongos they get to do these things? Same back when the crossbar challenge took place.

Spazzy that canny even kick a ball straight 👍

Thought it was funny. Good to actually have something other than the halftime draw to keep us entertained for 15 mins.

The fact that the 3 guys were horrendous somehow made it better.

1 person likes this

It was a bit of an anti climax after bringing on this massive dartboard for only 3 balls out of 9 landing on it! The guy that went 2nd thought he was a player and fucked it straight away lol

I always think stuff like this looks easy or if I was picked to take part I would win it hands down. In reality though I would probably fuck it up, boot my own arse, fall over then be 7-10 days away recovering from an injury.

I always wonder how its possible that they cam always find a full group of guys who cant cleanly kick a ball at all for these things, looked like weans kicking size 5 balls for the first time 

1 person likes this

Blew a golden opportunity to impress Pedro and get yourself in the starting 11 on Saturday OP.

14 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

I liked that. And the crossbar challenge as well, some of the attempts were hilarious

Remember Mr Woo came to Ibrox? :lol: 

2 people like this

14 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I liked that. And the crossbar challenge as well, some of the attempts were hilarious

Remember Mr Woo came to Ibrox? :lol: 

Aye I remember that :lol: 

I actually hate half time.

Mind the Tina Turner impersonator that played at half time once? I was a wean at the time and it was only a year or two ago that u realised it wasn't actually the real Tina :lol:

19 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Aye that was called "The near on impossibility for any cunt to get a ba' near the motor never mind in the fuckin boot challenge".

2 people like this

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:17 PM, simon said:

That was me making a cunt of myself at half time. Please slag away. 

You got it Simon, and more, I notice you have not been back on to defend your ball striking accuracy and silky skills.

3 hours ago, pcbear said:

You got it Simon, and more, I notice you have not been back on to defend your ball striking accuracy and silky skills.

No defending that performance. The balls were weird right enough, burst inside wrapped in velcro, I thought a wee tap and it would have traveled but did it fuck. 

Tune in about 51 seconds in to see Simon left hanging when he goes for a handshake 😂😂

or or are you the flat cap wanker?