Obligatory post good result for Rangers Mhedia shit stirring.

Tam Müller

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/738692/cops-hunting-two-rangers-fans-who-brutally-slashed-mcgills-drivers-face-on-old-firm-day-in-horror-move-against-easdale-brothers/

They never fail. Professional shit stirrers!

scares me that people are paid salary for this bollocks.

No evidence whatsoever this was to get one over on the easdales. more than likely just two scumbags who happened to be wearing ranger's colours... THERE A STORY FUR EH FRONT PAGE!

Total fucking mongos at the sun honestly 

1 minute ago, Tam Müller said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/738692/cops-hunting-two-rangers-fans-who-brutally-slashed-mcgills-drivers-face-on-old-firm-day-in-horror-move-against-easdale-brothers/

No evidence whatsoever this was to get one over on the easdales. more than likely just two scumbags who happened to be wearing ranger's colours... THERE A STORY FUR EH FRONT PAGE!

Funny how if it's us it's Rangers tops but if it's them the culprits were in green and white tops

Actual Rangers fans? Not just wearing red, white and blue? Also why is this the first we've heard of it? I'm not saying it didn't happen but it seems strange to sit in this story for a week (unless I've missed it)! 

In saying that, if true, it's inexcusable 

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Actual Rangers fans? Not just wearing red, white and blue? Also why is this the first we've heard of it? I'm not saying it didn't happen but it seems strange to sit in this story for a week (unless I've missed it)! 

In saying that, if true, it's inexcusable 

Of course mate, but to me its two junkies in an altercation over a forged bus pass or some pish but the sun feel it fitting to dream up utter bullshit...

only ever seems to happen when we get a win.

Member that old cow after we won at Fir Park?

"ohh they big bad rangers bastards lettin aff smokebombs upsets me and ma asthma..." 

Funny how there were no articles quoting her whenever Well fans set them off...

1 hour ago, Tam Müller said:

It is worryingly even worse than the rebel at this moment .

In saying that . They both are the same shite . Just different brands of shite .

You have to hand it to Pedro . He is sowing everything up without as much as a wimper . Just gets anyone not pulling for his side the sack .