Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

His mendacity speaks volumes. Akin to the deceptions of wee nicky and she needs her neck well stretched.

We have inherited king con. For those who actually still believe in the integrity of this man and that he should remain Chairman of this great institution, away and bile yer heed. He is caught bang to rights and brings nothing but shame and derision to us.

Has the appointment of the members sub group, announced on 14 March anything to do with this? Seems funny that 3 leave and another team of 4 take their place

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No chance. I would say the opposite will happen.

Too many vested interests to protect.

Considering the pounding he's taking on FF currently and the fact the apologists are being outnumbered and shouted down tells its own story.

Its FF ffs. If you've fucked it there then you've proper fucked it :lol:

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I don't understand all this fan group stuff. I've never been part of one and never will. 

If we've learned anything surely it's that where money and rangers are concerned nobody is to be trusted. Pay for your ticket, your shirt if you're into that sort of thing, your rising stars, programme, pie, whatever. Enjoy the games, enjoy supporting the club but don't for gods sake get involved with these shysters who use OUR club to make themselves feel important and apparently to make a few quid here and there.

Back in the day the only "fans group" anyone needed to be part of was a RSC for buses to games. You turned up paid your bus, few quid for the driver and that was that. Different times...

Nutshell. Well said. 

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

I don't know to be honest. I've never met any of them. 

In other news, I see Craig has sent a couple of people into bat for him on Twitter this morning, making quite a few insinuations about one of the resigned Directors. 

@bluepeter called that last night :lol:

35 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Credit to Esky for not hiding. I have not read the full thread; only the last 6 pages and see no comment from TLT. Strange as he is usually all over threads about Club 1872.

Esky always has been a credit. 

12 minutes ago, gsa said:

I don't understand all this fan group stuff. I've never been part of one and never will. 

If we've learned anything surely it's that where money and rangers are concerned nobody is to be trusted. Pay for your ticket, your shirt if you're into that sort of thing, your rising stars, programme, pie, whatever. Enjoy the games, enjoy supporting the club but don't for gods sake get involved with these shysters who use OUR club to make themselves feel important and apparently to make a few quid here and there.

Back in the day the only "fans group" anyone needed to be part of was a RSC for buses to games. You turned up paid your bus, few quid for the driver and that was that. Different times...

That's exactly the way I feel. Spot on.

just reading some of the shite on twitter.  D'art resigned because one of his pals was up for the job and Laura is at it by using club1872 to advertise her dads company.

fuck me, they are clutching at straws.

Just now, gogzy said:

just reading some of the shite on twitter.  D'art resigned because one of his pals was up for the job and Laura is at it by using club1872 to advertise her dads company.

fuck me, they are clutching at straws.

Clutching at straws, yes. 

Also worth noting both those points are lies.

2 hours ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

All aboard the freeloading express.

What is it about our club and Gravy Train fare dodgers?

Until we get this piece of shite and a good few other away from our club there will always be divisions.

Freeloading Cunt Craig Houston

The problem is, our illustrious Chairman is encouraging it and Whitney is a protected species. For the life of me, I can't think why!

:whistle:

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Clutching at straws, yes. 

Also worth noting both those points are lies.

They don't like facts, they obviously annoy them like their puppet master 'leader'. You do have to wonder about the IQ of some of the morons who post this shite. Its almost like a script Sinclair is being called out over his misrepresentation of the situation. Any of them seeking to discredit the 3 for taking a principled stand are beyond contempt.

35 minutes ago, gsa said:

Different times = Better times, the quicker that returns the better, Fan Group Egotists way outnumber the decent people involved imo, its  always the decent ones that walk leaving the lunatics running the asylum.

Good post gsa.

20 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The problem is, our illustrious Chairman is encouraging it and Whitney is a protected. For the life of me, I can't think why!

:whistle:

They're all part of a fucking cabal mate. They don't give a fuck about the fans. They just want to sponge a living from the club.

58ce798547c87_PaulMurrayUpYe..thumb.jpg.6c286ddf1db2d774c6e108e4aa1cc854.jpg