Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am not a member so really should not get involved, but my answer would be to give everyone back their money and forget about the whole thing.

I cannot see a fans group ever working because it will always attract cunts like CH and the good work done by people like D'art is fucked up and our supporters are once again left looking at another clusterfuck. 

We can't get our money back mate, believe me if I could I would've a long time ago. 

5 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

That will explain why he never resigned, obviously approves of Craigs actions.

Outwith Blair, that leaves Alex Wilson, ex-requisitioner who has been seeking a blazer for a number of years. A lifelong member of the Potless Murray fanclub.

So there you have it folks, the blazer chasers have won.

Cunts need chased.

Aye but there's no COI interest. ????

So all of us RF believers who lumped in the fat end of 400 quid over a couple of years before the "merger" now have Houston with a big say in whats what, even though he should not be within a mile of responsibility, its pretty sad that the good guys walk and he is I assume swanning around like billy big bollox.

That unification worked well eh!

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

We can't our money back mate, believe me if I could I would've a long time ago. 

That is hellish CB, I just assumed the money was all in an account and everyone's details of payments kept and so it would be easy to give back the money. Stupid me it seems.  

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We can't get our money back mate, believe me if I could I would've a long time ago. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That is hellish CB, I just assumed the money was all in an account and everyone's details of payments kept and so it would be easy to give back the money. Stupid me it seems.  

We have been told, by those in the know, that payments to RF were a "donation" so no chance ever of getting it back now :(

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

So all of us RF believers who lumped in the fat end of 400 quid over a couple of years before the "merger" now have Houston with a big say in whats what, even though he should not be within a mile of responsibility, its pretty sad that the good guys walk and he is I assume swanning around like billy big bollox.

That unification worked well eh!

Not much different to those who pumped money into TRFFF and who had no say in how the money was spent and was given no details of income/expenditure, just another clusterfuck started by good meaning people and hijacked by charlatans among our own support.

My mother taught me to be cautious so I was waiting before I donated to RF, once the merger was touted I knew it was not for me and said so publicly, shame good supporters got taken for a ride. 

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Aye Mate, as Namibian says we technically never bought anything it was a gift to RF/1872 so no refund. 

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

Wasn't it being marketed as being part of an 'exclusive club' that you were buying membership of?

It was always the main difference between the 2. 

You could get a refund (at market price) from the RST. 

RF was always a donation model & Club 1872 has followed that model.

Apparently Houston wasn't even considered for the position - so due to his sleekit, devious ways he has caused this monumental shitstorm and clusterfuck.

Makes you wonder though if he'd got it, how C1872 would have then dealt with another CoI...continue to tell us there wasn't one? :sarcasm:

Listen Sloth is just the brutal end of a line of people to have let us down.

All the ones in charge at RF that told us a merger could never happen hang your head in shame.

All the ones in charge of RF who put out a loaded question for the vote to merge hang your head in shame. 

As for Sloth that cunt has no shame. 

22 hours ago, JohnHardie said:

I wonder if Craig got the job

I have only read up to here, and also think it was probably that numpty that had applied for that job, but I think the three who have resigned have jumped the gun here. There's no way that Houston is fit to fill Jim Hannah's boots. I really can't see the club hiring him, the guy is clearly an idiot that has let a little bit of fame go to his head.

I don't have the time to read the full thread, so can anyone answer if it was indeed him that applied for that job and whether he got it or not?

Cheers.  

3 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Wasn't it being marketed as being part of an 'exclusive club' that you were buying membership of?

Aye mate, only 1872 life memberships of RF would ever be given out. 

Of course once the merger took place all RST life members joined that list as well. 

Basically we have been lied to from Day 1 of RF. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I have only read up to here, and also think it was probably that numpty that had applied for that job, but I think the three who have resigned have jumped the gun here. There's no way that Houston is fit to fill Jim Hannah's boots. I really can't see the club hiring him, the guy is clearly an idiot that has let a little bit of fame go to his head.

I don't have the time to read the full thread, so can anyone answer if it was indeed him that applied for that job and whether he got it or not?

Cheers.  

He applied and wasn't considered.

The issue here is how he went about it. The three resignees decided they couldn't work with him (although there were additional issues if you read D'Arts statement).