Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

It would only be right and proper if the 3 resigning directors are allowed to attend this meeting as I'm sure Sloth will turn it into a character assassination helped by well placed plants in the audience. 

After all the 3 are members and I'm sure paid the full price for a life membership unlike some cunts who tried to buy some else's for only £100. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It would only be right and proper if the 3 resigning directors are allowed to attend this meeting as I'm sure Sloth will turn it into a character assassination helped by well placed plants in the audience. 

After all the 3 are members and I'm sure paid the full price for a life membership unlike some cunts who tried to buy some else's for only £100. 

I didn't read anything suggesting they'd resigned their membership so no reason why they cannot attend.

6 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I didn't read anything suggesting they'd resigned their membership so no reason why they cannot attend.

I would hope they do, first on the agenda should be a vote of no confidence in the board and a new election asap. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

I would hope they do, first on the agenda should be a vote of no confidence in the board and a new election asap. 

I disagree CB, first on the agenda has to be the writing of a constitution that any new board member can rely on, we have to end the cycle of the only solution to dispute among the members' board being resignation. Second would be a Code of Conduct for directors.

Then we can progress to elections, maybe with that in place the good people representing us we have lost will return.

24 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Pay CH  his blue pounds in coins, fill his pockets then as an ex sailor myself and to use the correct terminology throw him over the wall. Job done.:mutley:

regarding the post above about the meeting what is the bet it's packed with sympathisers.

:thumbsup:

A first class able bodied seaman of integrity Wullie ..... decks can be treacherous places .... if one is not careful .... :p:

..... I would change Sympathisers to Sycophants ... although it probably isn't necessary as they will fall under both areas anyway ..... :tu: 

:UK:

26 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I disagree CB, first on the agenda has to be the writing of a constitution that any new board member can rely on, we have to end the cycle of the only solution to dispute among the members' board being resignation. Second would be a Code of Conduct for directors.

Then we can progress to elections, maybe with that in place the good people representing us we have lost will return.

James Blair was supposed to have this done, that was the reasons he said he had to be on the board.

Why is it still not done? 

2 hours ago, Pearson83 said:

Has he says that? ?? fuck me hes no shame. 

A statement was put on SoS claiming CH can't access his personal facebook, and he's taking a break from social media. He might be back - he might not.

I was wondering if his Facebook's been closed by a 3rd party?

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

How on earth can a slant be put on this to go in favour of CH / against the 3 resignees?

What sort of slant are they puting on it?

Just Craigs a great honest guy I grew up with him as kids he's a nice lovely fellow which he could be but he's making an arse of this Group as is Blair.

Conflict of Interest was always going to kill this Group.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He took a valid stand once upon a time.

That led to profile, publicity, opportunity, self gain and financial reward.

He is useful to the current board and has inside knowledge and backing which allows him to manipulate situations and roles in his favour.  He gains financially via sales of merchandise, book sales, the academy etc whilst RFFF and c1872 monies are being shifted under control of other placemen like CH.

He is a parasite, a dangerous one who will continue to suck from us until he becomes of no use to King and is discarded.

Rangers is far from his priority compared to what he can get out it for himself.

Let's see how King deals with him when he jets in on Wednesday.

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Members' meeting it is:

C1872 Statement 2003.PNG

Ufft that's shocking. Are the remaining directors really wanting actively paying members of Club1872 to not question why 50% of the board have felt that they can no longer work along with someone due to a CoI within the group? If Craig didn't feel that it was a conflict of interest then why hide it from the other board members?

54 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Agree.