Ferris Bueller

Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

887 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:thumbsup:

Grasses never feel they are in the wrong mate .... must be a mental block ..... :p:

:UK:

Cunts will be cunts mate. 👍👍

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would only be right and proper if the 3 resigning directors are allowed to attend this meeting as I'm sure Sloth will turn it into a character assassination helped by well placed plants in the audience. 

After all the 3 are members and I'm sure paid the full price for a life membership unlike some cunts who tried to buy some else's for only £100. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It would only be right and proper if the 3 resigning directors are allowed to attend this meeting as I'm sure Sloth will turn it into a character assassination helped by well placed plants in the audience. 

After all the 3 are members and I'm sure paid the full price for a life membership unlike some cunts who tried to buy some else's for only £100. 

I didn't read anything suggesting they'd resigned their membership so no reason why they cannot attend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two board members have considerable corporate experience.What the fuck has that got to do with it?

Condescending cunts.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I didn't read anything suggesting they'd resigned their membership so no reason why they cannot attend.

memo to self.Read the post.:duh:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I didn't read anything suggesting they'd resigned their membership so no reason why they cannot attend.

I would hope they do, first on the agenda should be a vote of no confidence in the board and a new election asap. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

I would hope they do, first on the agenda should be a vote of no confidence in the board and a new election asap. 

I disagree CB, first on the agenda has to be the writing of a constitution that any new board member can rely on, we have to end the cycle of the only solution to dispute among the members' board being resignation. Second would be a Code of Conduct for directors.

Then we can progress to elections, maybe with that in place the good people representing us we have lost will return.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Pay CH  his blue pounds in coins, fill his pockets then as an ex sailor myself and to use the correct terminology throw him over the wall. Job done.:mutley:

 

regarding the post above about the meeting what is the bet it's packed with sympathisers.

:thumbsup:

A first class able bodied seaman of integrity Wullie ..... decks can be treacherous places .... if one is not careful .... :p:

..... I would change Sympathisers to Sycophants ... although it probably isn't necessary as they will fall under both areas anyway ..... :tu: 

:UK:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I disagree CB, first on the agenda has to be the writing of a constitution that any new board member can rely on, we have to end the cycle of the only solution to dispute among the members' board being resignation. Second would be a Code of Conduct for directors.

Then we can progress to elections, maybe with that in place the good people representing us we have lost will return.

James Blair was supposed to have this done, that was the reasons he said he had to be on the board.

Why is it still not done? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

hahahahahah it's the resigning members that have been unprofessional.  fucking hell, you coulnd't make this shit up.

Unbelievable. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pearson83 said:

Has he says that? 😂😂 fuck me hes no shame. 

A statement was put on SoS claiming CH can't access his personal facebook, and he's taking a break from social media. He might be back - he might not.

I was wondering if his Facebook's been closed by a 3rd party?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smile said:

FF on full Craig Houston love mode now.

How on earth can a slant be put on this to go in favour of CH / against the 3 resignees?

What sort of slant are they puting on it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

A concentrated effort from the giggle gang and FF to push his name.

I stand corrected here, but wasn't he the only candidate to be invited to Belfast and Larne on a pre-C1872 publicity tour? :unsure:

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

How on earth can a slant be put on this to go in favour of CH / against the 3 resignees?

What sort of slant are they puting on it?

 
 

Just Craigs a great honest guy I grew up with him as kids he's a nice lovely fellow which he could be but he's making an arse of this Group as is Blair.

Conflict of Interest was always going to kill this Group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He took a valid stand once upon a time.

That led to profile, publicity, opportunity, self gain and financial reward.

He is useful to the current board and has inside knowledge and backing which allows him to manipulate situations and roles in his favour.  He gains financially via sales of merchandise, book sales, the academy etc whilst RFFF and c1872 monies are being shifted under control of other placemen like CH.

He is a parasite, a dangerous one who will continue to suck from us until he becomes of no use to King and is discarded.

Rangers is far from his priority compared to what he can get out it for himself.

Let's see how King deals with him when he jets in on Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smile said:

Just Craigs a great honest guy I grew up with him as kids he's a nice lovely fellow which he could be but he's making an arse of this Group.

So allowances rather than condemnation.

Figures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FF are saying well a poster is saying he's resigning this week as he has the fans liason officer gig dont know how true it is.

Threads been pulled now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Members' meeting it is:

C1872 Statement 2003.PNG

They really should proof read before releasing a statement...

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Let's see how King deals with him when he jets in on Wednesday.

Present him with a much coveted blazer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Members' meeting it is:

C1872 Statement 2003.PNG

Ufft that's shocking. Are the remaining directors really wanting actively paying members of Club1872 to not question why 50% of the board have felt that they can no longer work along with someone due to a CoI within the group? If Craig didn't feel that it was a conflict of interest then why hide it from the other board members?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I disagree CB, first on the agenda has to be the writing of a constitution that any new board member can rely on, we have to end the cycle of the only solution to dispute among the members' board being resignation. Second would be a Code of Conduct for directors.

Then we can progress to elections, maybe with that in place the good people representing us we have lost will return.

Agree.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now