Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

11 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Once he runs his course and has no titbits for them they will go for his throat as they do  with anyone.

That's what happens 

hopefully it's soon and the media doesn't stop there and decides to go after the other clowns and cancers in our support and boardroom 

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The media will know his background but he gives them wee interviews and book snippets so they scratch each other's backs ... maybe one day they'll print something against this guy .. 

It'll be the same as CG. IF he gets a post at Rangers, the media will strike with full force. They know when the times right.

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

That'ess whatfar shappensin

hopefully it's soon and the media doesn't stop there and decides to go after the othisr clowns and cancers in our support and boardroom 

It looks like he knows he has fecked up by not getting the club job and self fecking up his c1872 roll, I honestly hope his health IS fine as he allegedly has MH ISsues and things like that can flick triggers IN their brains. A felliw Bears health IS far more IMportant than what blazer they wear.

On 19/03/2017 at 10:30 PM, Blue Avenger said:

No chance. I would say the opposite will happen.

Too many vested interests to protect.

Unite our support? :whistle: Aye that will be the fucking day...That cunt who supposedly turned Water into Buckfast couldn't even do that miracle.:snapoutofit:

16 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

The way our club is run probably a tarrier will get the gig 

If ye said that 10 years ago mate ye'd have been run doon Edmiston Drive. Now, yer probably right.

Sad days indeed, although I hear the favourite is a good Bear, clever, helpful, and hard working.

5 minutes ago, thebooler said:

If ye said that 10 years ago mate ye'd have been run doon Edmiston Drive. Now, yer probably right.

Sad days indeed, although I hear the favourite is a good Bear, clever, helpful, and hard working.

10 year ago it would've been a taig, with Martin "I won't employ a Rangers fan" Bain in charge

3 hours ago, thebooler said:

Who's going to hold him to account?

King is turning us over.

Murray is a waste of space.

Gilligan? I don't see what he brings to the party.

Houstons record speaks for itself.

Graham - I still say he was planted into our support by King.

Dungbucket - his history is worse than Houstons.

RF - rolled over and had their bellies tickled by just about everybody, and we still await details on the EH CIC, which we WERE promised we'd get start of season, then it was November. 

I ask again.........Who's going to hold him responsible mate?

They're all in it, and club1872 is now more toxic than the RST ever was, which suits many people.

EH CIC. Is this another gig where the few line their pockets and the rest bend over?

Are TLT involved? They are mighty quiet.

1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

Serious questions. Is there any way that the membership of Club 1872 can vote to allow the CIC to cease to be a CIC? I honestly don;t know if this can be done or not. Alternatively, if they break CIC rules, what action can the regulator take?

Yes a CIC can cease being a CIC, the members of Club 1872 are also the members of the share owning CIC and the projects CIC, or I believe that is the the intention. This might change once properly constituted so that the membership of each reflects how each member wants to allocate his/her  donation.

It would be a complicated process with the members either becoming shareholders or relinquishing their membership. The community assets in the asset lock would have to either be transferred (sold) to the shareholders for full value and the funds dispersed in accordance with the legislation. Alternatively pre cessation the assets can be transferred elsewhere in accordance with legislation. Consent would have to be sought from the CIC regulator.

35 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

EH CIC. Is this another gig where the few line their pockets and the rest bend over?

Are TLT involved? They are mighty quiet.

Greg told us there would be big news at the start of the season, and it would benefit all the support. Then it was put back to later in the year.

I might not be exactly 100% correct with the wording, but that was the gist of it, before somebody starts splitting hairs.

51 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Yes a CIC can cease being a CIC, the members of Club 1872 are also the members of the share owning CIC and the projects CIC, or I believe that is the the intention. This might change once properly constituted so that the membership of each reflects how each member wants to allocate his/her  donation.

It would be a complicated process with the members either becoming shareholders or relinquishing their membership. The community assets in the asset lock would have to either be transferred (sold) to the shareholders for full value and the funds dispersed in accordance with the legislation. Alternatively pre cessation the assets can be transferred elsewhere in accordance with legislation. Consent would have to be sought from the CIC regulator.

Am I correct in thinking under projects CIC you cannot donate money to the Club without getting something in return eg own the pitch etc. Also, entering into a  preemptive agreement (ie to get first refusal on future shares). How does this work?

2 minutes ago, govansw1 said:

Am I correct in thinking under projects CIC you cannot donate money to the Club without getting something in return eg own the pitch etc. Also, entering into a  preemptive agreement (ie to get first refusal on future shares). How does this work?

It's open to interpretation to be honest, the use of CIC money has to directly benefit the community but not necessarily in tangible form, the mental health of the community (us) is just as relevant as owning a part of the stadium. The community benefit outcome is what will be questioned by the Regulator and needs to be quite clear before any funds change hands.

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

It's open to interpretation to be honest, the use of CIC money has to directly benefit the community but not necessarily in tangible form, the mental health of the community (us) is just as relevant as owning a part of the stadium. The community benefit outcome is what will be questioned by the Regulator and needs to be quite clear before any funds change hands.

You mean something like Rangers get money from club1872 for a Sensory Room, and it goes through as advertising costs? ?