Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

4 hours ago, thebooler said:

Greg told us there would be big news at the start of the season, and it would benefit all the support. Then it was put back to later in the year.

I might not be exactly 100% correct with the wording, but that was the gist of it, before somebody starts splitting hairs.

What? The serious crime squad are coming to cleanse us of all trough guzzlers? Anything else would be an anti climax.

58 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

I'm sure it is a possible typing malfunction on your keyboard mate ..... and you meant  tag team to actually spell ...... taig team ..... :whistle:

:UK:

Do you actually believe that keyboargs go wonky on the INternet .?

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

Do you actually believe that keyboargs go wonky on the INternet .?

On certain occasions .... yes .... I believe this is possible ....  but it can also depend on whether it was intentional or not .... why .... do you have a problem with yours? ..... :p:

12 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I blank that oot mate as IT iloesnt happen all the time unless I start the word with an I, eg ILlegal. ILliterate

Honestly this must be the funniest thing on here. Every time I read one of your posts I laugh like fuck that A: The mods are turning you over or B: your keyboard was purchased at the barras off of big Dave 

:lol:

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Honestly this must be the funniest thing on here. Every time I read one of your posts I laugh like fuck that A: The mods are turning you over or B: your keyboard was purchased at the barras off of big Dave 

Its Smiles fault as he accysed me of a capital offence and since then IT has stuck, I dont let on IT bothers me.:Banane21:

You also have Hod IT and Doad IT, Bears r us and Bobby  Hume who are going to donate to the charity fund to keep IT going, so they told me.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I honestly wonder if there's anyone out there left who genuinely wants to do anything for the good of the club rather than their own pockets, egos or power trips 

I would. But what would be the point , others would fuck it up and make me out to be the bad guy. 

55 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

And L

As long as we have all Kearned something .... progress will have been made ..... that's what Kearning is all about ..... if we don't Kearn we have lost the battle. 

When you think about it that's probably where MW must have went wrong mate ...... no wonder we were not getting anywhere ...... hopefully we will all have Kearned from this and Kan now move on .... :p: