Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

56 minutes ago, thesins said:

Okay. I'll give you my view. This sort of thing could have happened in any group so there is no point blaming Club 1872. From my own point of view, I did not vote for CH as I know what he is like. I voted for all three who resigned and I'm firmly behind them.

Aye any group to do with our club - Club1872 is toxic ... I don't get this everyone singing the praises of RangersFirst either they've short memories that was handwringers and there was egos with that too - Rangers and fan ownership can't and won't ever work imo 

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:30 PM, eskbankloyal said:

I sent a fairly specific email raising a wide ranger of points this morning so will see what comes from that. 

As an update, 48 hours (the time they say they will respond in) I still haven't had a response.

Ironically, one of the points I raised was how they will cope with answering members queries now that the 2 individuals who did that task have no left....

47 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

As an update, 48 hours (the time they say they will respond in) I still haven't had a response.

Ironically, one of the points I raised was how they will cope with answering members queries now that the 2 individuals who did that task have no left....

It's a disgusting way to treat someone like you who's fought their corner since day one and above all else an actual member. 

I judged them for myself after their cup final email I sent them (that I never even got a reply from and had to read it on a statement a generic bland one) toeing the line from the club 

they're poison as is the cunts in the boardroom mate .. I'm delighted D'arts away if im honest he was fighting a losing battle and starting to sound like one of them in his rhetoric- how now we get the old dart back where he belongs and that's on the outside holding them to account best he can 

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's a disgusting way to treat someone like you who's fought their corner since day one and above all else an actual member. 

:tu:

Unfortunately ..... when it suits the board mate .... you become only "a member" .... remember the war cry "One Man One Vote" .... together we can do it .... you only have a say when it suits them .... no matter what you have put into making Club 1872 a reality ...... very short memories.

:UK:

2 hours ago, thesins said:

Okay. I'll give you my view. This sort of thing could have happened in any group so there is no point blaming Club 1872. From my own point of view, I did not vote for CH as I know what he is like. I voted for all three who resigned and I'm firmly behind them.

You do realise this is exactly what was expected and predicted by many people? In fact, RM was ridiculed and slated in several other places for allowing people to hold those opinions.

From the outset, C1872 was always going to go down this route - it was inevitable. Hopefully it can recover, make the right decisions now and move on. I really, really have my doubts. 

Ill ask you - do you believe CH will still be on the board in one month's time? If so, do you think C1872 will still be a credible organisation? 

18 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

Ill ask you - do you believe CH will still be on the board in one month's time? If so, do you think C1872 will still be a credible organisation? 

Only way he won't be there is if he gets the fans liaison gig at Ibrox

:no:

I thought I would feel smug when this happened as I knew it would. Instead I feel really sorry for those Bears who were taken in by the bullshit and have lost money because of this. I am especially sorry for those who have lost their voice due to having "donated" their shares to RF and have seen them appropriated by Club 1872.

Esky, did you not have some scheme about 3 years ago (pre RF) which you wanted to put to the board at that time to give the fans a voice? Would it still be a way to go (if the current board will entertain such a scheme)?

10 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

I thought I would feel smug when this happened as I knew it would. Instead I feel really sorry for those Bears who were taken in by the bullshit and have lost money because of this. I am especially sorry for those who have lost their voice due to having "donated" their shares to RF and have seen them appropriated by Club 1872.

Esky, did you not have some scheme about 3 years ago (pre RF) which you wanted to put to the board at that time to give the fans a voice? Would it still be a way to go (if the current board will entertain such a scheme)?

Nope not me, you must be thinking of somebody else.

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

I.got an email from William Cowie. Will post it up

Good Afternoon Mr Gray

Thank you for your email

With regards to your concerns about replacing the three directors that resigned. There is a board meeting in early April and I will put this as a point on the agenda.  

Kind Regards

William Cowie

Club 1872.

That's my reply after messaging at the weekend, asKing if the board planning on making a short term announcement on replacing the three that resigned. 

3 hours ago, thesins said:

Fair play to you mate

26 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

Good Afternoon Mr Gray

Thank you for your email

With regards to your concerns about replacing the three directors that resigned. There is a board meeting in early April and I will put this as a point on the agenda.  

Kind Regards

William Cowie

Club 1872.

That's my reply after messaging at the weekend, asKing if the board planning on making a short term announcement on replacing the three that resigned. 

Dear Mr willygers4life

We require a couple of weeks to figure out a way in which to spin this and allow Craig Houston to remain in his role.

Kind Regards

William Cowie (Craig Houstons nominator)

Club 1872

29 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

Good Afternoon Mr Gray

Thank you for your email

Kind Regards

William Cowie

Club 1872.

LOL.

They should have been discussing a contingency plan for replacing the three resigning directors the moment the resignations were handed in.

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

LOL.

They should have been discussing a contingency plan for replacing the three resigning directors the moment the resignations were handed in.

It seems to me they ain't too bothered and it just works in their favour  now. Half expecting on them pushing through some things, glad I cancelled my dd now

1 hour ago, willygers4life said:

Good Afternoon Mr Gray

Thank you for your email

Kind Regards

William Cowie

Club 1872.

Will all big decisions for projects etc be postponed until the replacements have been found?

21 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Will all big decisions for projects etc be postponed until the replacements have been found?

Who said there will be replacements brought in. Going by the email it's not something that's been suggested or thought of by the remaining  board members