Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

9 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Good

No one who actively promoted a fans boycott should be a fans liaison officer 

Yip, and it puts King in a difficult position. To be honest, I can't see King delivering, and we start again with more bad press.

9 hours ago, thebooler said:

The only reason I asked about Greg was the fact there's plans for EH which his family are to be involved in. I'd say this would be a tidy we set up when you're involved with EH and Fans Liaison Officer.

PS the spelling of "we" wasn't a mistake. ?

Wouldn't be why he resigned as a Director would it. Try and get round the COI? Course it wouldn't.

This current shower runnng our club make GCC look like rank amateurs in these nepotistic matters. Sad thing is, it's the fans that lose. Our brand will remain tarnished until we rid ourselves of evey last one of these trough guzzling vipers. Sad times. 

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Wouldn't be why he resigned as a Director would it. Try and get round the COI? Course it wouldn't.

This current shower runnng our club make GCC look like rank amateurs in these nepotistic matters. Sad thing is, it's the fans that lose. Our brand will remain tarnished until we rid ourselves of evey last one of these trough guzzling vioers. Sad times. 

I'd love to know more about these Hospitality debts from the CG days. I WILL find out some day, but I'll make it worth my while to find out.

I'm doing okay so far, and when it's confirmed, the support will know.

40 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

ST holders, especially the ones who kept the lights on while his ilk filled our enemies coffers,  have been completely ignored and never consulted over the past 3/4 years

That fanny swans around the DB like he owns the place, drinks from the loving cup and pisses all over decent honest Bears like D'Art for self advancement 

He will never represent me

That's all fine & reasonable but it would never stop me buying my ST.

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

That's all fine & reasonable but it would never stop me buying my ST.

Esky, I understand where you're coming from, and it's the stance of EVERY true Rangers supporter.

BUT.......there comes a time when some other things are more, or just as, important. There comes a time when you just can't hack it any more.

There's numerous reasons why folk just give up.

Me? I've tried 5 games since leaving hospital that I'd be crucified by my consultant for attending.

Others? They have their own reasons. 

But believe me, when things are done and dusted, and certain people are left in place by King, the gates WILL go down.

King will go. His placemen will stay.

Members Meeting

Club 1872 will hold a meeting for members on Thursday 6th April at 6.30pm in the Ibrox Suite at Ibrox Stadium.

The meeting is in response to requests from our members to hold such an event. All four of the current Directors will be in attendance

The meeting is for members only and will be limited by the capacity of the room

To enable us to plan the event properly and ensure only members  ( as at the date of this e- mail ) are admitted please notify us if you wish to attend before 4.30pm on 4th April

48 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Members Meeting

Club 1872 will hold a meeting for members on Thursday 6th April at 6.30pm in the Ibrox Suite at Ibrox Stadium.

The meeting is in response to requests from our members to hold such an event. All four of the current Directors will be in attendance

To enable us to plan the event properly and ensure only members  ( as at the date of this e- mail ) are admitted please notify us if you wish to attend before 4.30pm on 4th April

So limited by size of room? Neanderthal members of SOS have probably already applied to attend and will be queueing before 3pm. Sorted:lol:

59 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Members Meeting

They should really get a bigger venue, if those wishing to attend go above the capacity of the room. How will members be chosen if those wishing to attend goes above the room size. Will they be cherry picked?

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

They should really get a bigger venue, if those wishing to attend go above the capacity of the room. How will members be chosen if those wishing to attend goes above the room size. Will they be cherry picked?

Gives them perfect opportunity to only permit entrance to a limited number of members. To be fair though I suspect outwith online forums member couldnt care less who is on the board.