Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

4 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Gives them perfect opportunity to only permit entrance to a limited number of members. To be fair though I suspect outwith online forums member couldnt care less who is on the board.

Members should care, there's a lot that this club1872 board are being entrusted with.

27 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

They should really get a bigger venue, if those wishing to attend go above the capacity of the room. How will members be chosen if those wishing to attend goes above the room size. Will they be cherry picked?

Imagine driving a couple of hundred miles to be told it's full up. ?

22 hours ago, thebooler said:

I'd love to know more about these Hospitality debts from the CG days. I WILL find out some day, but I'll make it worth my while to find out.

I'm doing okay so far, and when it's confirmed, the support will know.

Grass.......:)

2 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Members Meeting

Club 1872 will hold a meeting for members on Thursday 6th April at 6.30pm in the Ibrox Suite at Ibrox Stadium.

The meeting is in response to requests from our members to hold such an event. All four of the current Directors will be in attendance

The meeting is for members only and will be limited by the capacity of the room

To enable us to plan the event properly and ensure only members  ( as at the date of this e- mail ) are admitted please notify us if you wish to attend before 4.30pm on 4th April

Sined craig 

aje ate and a haff 

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

Wash your mouth out.

Out and out bluenose and travels to every game, home and away.

You don't do humour do you? 

She is definitely in the top 2 candidates from that list as she doesn't appear to have any previous as far as being part of other groups in an overt way (RST, SoS etc) or any obvious association with Board members. 

The information you've added makes her an even better choice in my eyes. The SLO shouldn't be tainted by their association to anyone on the Board or any previous groups or those whose family have business links (however tenuous they may claim) with the club or profit by marketing a business at Rangers fans. All come with distinct COI. 

Ideally someone from an RSC with appropriate qualifications and the interests of fans and the club (not the Board) at heart.

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

You don't do humour do you? 

She is definitely in the top 2 candidates from that list as she doesn't appear to have any previous as far as being part of other groups in an overt way (RST, SoS etc) or any obvious association with Board members. 

The information you've added makes her an even better choice in my eyes. The SLO shouldn't be tainted by their association to anyone on the Board or any previous groups or those whose family have business links (however tenuous they may claim) with the club or profit by marketing a business at Rangers fans. All come with distinct COI. 

Ideally someone from an RSC with appropriate qualifications and the interests of fans and the club (not the Board) at heart.

You don't either by the looks of things.

She's on my RSC.

2. Christine Sommerville     Definitely not suitable

3. Gavin bell                        Don't know this chap

4.Craig Houston                  Shouldn't even be on the list

5.Andy  Kerr                        I'd be surprised if AK even applied

6. Gary Ralston                  Possibility due to his CV

7.Greg Marshall                 Too much recent history with C1872.

8. Alan Harris                     Not suitable

9 Iain McColl?                    Not enough information

On 29/03/2017 at 0:18 AM, JCDBigBear said:

2. Christine Sommerville     Definitely not suitable

3. Gavin bell                        Don't know this chap

4.Craig Houston                  Shouldn't even be on the list

5.Andy  Kerr                        I'd be surprised if AK even applied

6. Gary Ralston                  Possibility due to his CV

7.Greg Marshall                 Too much recent history with C1872.

8. Alan Harris                     Not suitable

9 Iain McColl?                    Not enough information

I'm assuming you know all these people and you're in a position to make such judgements mate?

You think Ralston will get it?

What I don't understand is how this matters a jot, when we've got an urgent whipround going to buy Wee Josh a Rangers Shirt and a Pencil case...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/305779-wee-josh-will-be-the-team-mascot-this-saturday/

Priorities People.  Priorities.