Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

35 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

They don't - well they didn't. It's basically Craig's organisation now & he'll do what he wants ?

Concerning.

What about the other 3 board members? Obviously not principled enough to take any kind of stand against him (asking for resignation or resigning themselves), are they on board with him running the show?

10 hours ago, Dunny_01 said:

Its always been about individuals more interested in themselves than Rangers.....when you protest with banners with fan group logos bigger than the message your trying to get across shows that. Club 1872 was always doomed to disaster, I refused to join that or any other '' Fan group' when my late gran and papas contributions to the RFFF all disappeared and there donations to the club never got there. Time to go back to being a RANGERS SUPPORT, we never needed fan groups for over 100 years and dont need them now ! 

Absolutely spot on @Dunny_01.

You know something absolutely stinks when your hard earned doesn't even reach its intended destination.

You also know something is hoaching when good Rangers men like D'Art are having to stand down from fan rep because of the actions of a person who cares for none but himself.

The whole thing fucking stinks. The sooner this guy is hounded out of our club the better, he'll never represent me as a fan of Rangers Football Club.

This is why i wouldn't invest a penny in 72. As soon as RF became the body with the largest membership then certain people seen the importance of combining the fans groups as a way of taking control. The poster who said "if you put 3 Rangers fans on a desert island within a week you would have 4 organizations" summed it up perfectly.

As for CH, the guy should be nowhere near our club. Someone with his background would be out the door quicker than Chris Graham once his past was delved into.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He is there by the grace of king and he and king will eventually go, in disgrace.

I can only ask as to WTF have we become?!

I actually thought he was in cahoots with Mini; although to be honest I am too far away to know the full circumstances.

As to your second point.....I would suggest we are being treated as Mushrooms at the moment from the top to the bottom.

43 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

They don't - well they didn't. It's basically Craig's organisation now & he'll do what he wants ?

The 3 have resigned as a point of principle, not because they have been marginalised or had no 'power'.

Esk,

I'm assuming that the 'other three' board members had no issues with what Houston was doing, hence why he wasn't asked to resign and the resignations of the three were accepted?

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Is the vote put out to C1872 members or is it a closed / in house thing?

Would it even matter?

The organisation is ill founded and well compromised with COI and as Eskbank stated, it's now Whitney's. The "independent" fan group that is not independent, is lost to the control of charletons. It is dead to those of integrity and alive and well to the trough guzzlers.

9 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

Concerning.

What about the other 3 board members? Obviously not principled enough to take any kind of stand against him (asking for resignation or resigning themselves), are they on board with him running the show?

I don't know to be honest. I've never met any of them. 

In other news, I see Craig has sent a couple of people into bat for him on Twitter this morning, making quite a few insinuations about one of the resigned Directors. 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

In other news, I see Craig has sent a couple of people into bat for him on Twitter this morning, making quite a few insinuations about one of the resigned Directors. 

Whose twitter?

30 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Absolutely spot on @Dunny_01.

You know something absolutely stinks when your hard earned doesn't even reach its intended destination.

You also know something is hoaching when good Rangers men like D'Art are having to stand down from fan rep because of the actions of a person who cares for none but himself.

The whole thing fucking stinks. The sooner this guy is hounded out of our club the better, he'll never represent us as a fan of Rangers Football Club.

Fixed that for you.One small word but highly important!

16 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

12 hours ago, bluepeter said:

By the way, I half expect defamation of the three who resigned to start tomorrow. If it does, anyone supporting it knowingly should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

As predictable as it is sickening.

Just for the record...

As long as a direct debit is cancelled by you, you can easily reinstate it at any time, either via online banking, on your banking app, or over the phone, with no fuss.

So if you're not 100% sure what to do yet, you can turn it on, off, on, off, on, off as much as you want, until you've made your final decision. :tu:

4 hours ago, Guido said:

Thought about stopping my direct debit, but where do we go then? We still haven't got rid of Mike Ashley and building up a fan share in the club seems a wise move for our future security. How about we use our collective disgust to change the Club 1872 Board at the first opportunity? 

You don't just get rid of him, though. He's got shares - anyone could/can buy shares. We've served notice on the retail deal he has - what else can be done?

Fan ownership will never work with us. How many times do we need to go down this route before it sinks in with people.

I'd stop the direct debit if I was you. Save your money. 

27 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Its what he's done for 5 years nearly. Anyone criticises him and suddenly 2 or 3 people pop up accusing you of impropriety.

He done it to me on FB. I was a paid Ashley troll and my profile was a false identity :lol:

He even set big Sandy Chugg on me at one point.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Its what he's done for 5 years nearly. Anyone criticises him and suddenly 2 or 3 people pop up accusing you of impropriety.

He done it to me on FB. I was a paid Ashley troll and my profile was a false identity :lol:

The problem he has here is that the 3 who have resigned will have more of your average Bears willing to go to bat for them than he will ever have. 

If he wants to turn it into a battle he'll lose.